Steven It's Okay! He Couldn't Take You!

Steven: *waiting for Ernie to show up* Can't wait to go to my friend's dance party!

Ernie: *texts Steven* I am sorry, pal! I cannot take you to Kathy's party! Something came up at the last minute!

Steven: But, I was waiting for you! *texts him back*

Ernie: *texts back* I can't take you! Can you find someone else to take you?

Steven: *texts back* I already asked everyone! They said no!

Ernie: *texts back* I'm sorry! Guess you have to sit this one out! Maybe, next time! Blessings!

Steven: *gets enraged and growls like a dog*

Trevor: What's your problem?

Steven: Ernie said he can't take me to my friend's party!! He said, he was on his way, but something came up at the last minute!

Trevor: These things happen, Steven! It's okay!

Steven: What am I supposed to do?

Trevor: Text Kathy, and tell her, you won't be able to make it! I would give you a ride, but my car is in the shop!

Steven: *angry and texts Kathy* I won't be able to come to the party! My ride canceled!

EstherLehcar: Calm down, dude! Like Trevor said, these things happen! Not the end of the world!

Steven: I wanted to dance with this woman!

EstherLehcar: Like I said, not the end of the world.

This story was written on Wednesday, March 24th, 2021.

A/N Steven, don't be such a rageball! Ernie had to cancel! These things happen! It's okay! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.