That Didn't End So Well

At a church for a wedding.....

Priest: I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride!

Scott: *kisses the bride*

Crowd: *cheering*

Mother: My son finally got married!

Father: You made us proud, son!

Olivia: *kisses Scott* We're finally husband and wife! Before, we head to the reception, I want to lay some ground rules.

Scott: Sure.

Olivia: *grabs Scott by his tie* You are to wash the dishes, do the laundry, sweep, mop......

Scott: Let me go!

Olivia: Do not go to any dances.....

Scott: Please let me go!

Olivia: Buy me lots of stuff, no hanging out with your buddies..... I OWN YOU NOW, SCOTT!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!!!!!

Crowd: *aghast at how Olivia is behaving*

Mental Institution People: *rushes into the church and takes Olivia to the mental institution* Looks like no wedding cake for you!

Olivia: I LOVE YOU, SCOTT!!!!!!! *being taken away and still her bridal dress* LET ME GO!!! I HAVE TO GO TO MY WEDDING RECEPTION!!!!!! I HAVE TO DANCE WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!!

Mental Institution Man: *puts Olivia in the back of the van, and drives to the mental institution*

Ilovekeefe4ever: I didn't think, she was ready to settle down. But, I kinda feel sorry for Scott. What's even weird, is that I showed up to this wedding, randomly! Oh, well! *shrugs, and exits the church*

This story was written on Monday, March 8th, 2021.

A/N That didn't end so well, did it? But, Olivia seemed too controlling! Now, what is Scott to do? Oh, and Ilovekeefe4ever just saw that the church doors were open, and just waltzed on in and sat down. None of the ushers threw her out, either! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.