That's Life Forgetfulness!

Forgetfulness: *upset*

SkittishReflections: What's wrong?

Forgetfulness: Someone told me to get out of the way.

SkittishReflections: So? Is that really a big deal?

Forgetfulness: She was rude! She could have at least said excuse me!

SkittishReflections: Where were you, when this happened?

Forgetfulness: Wal-Mart.

SkittishReflections: F, you're gonna run into people like that, from time to time, okay? She was probably in a rush to leave the store. Nothing against you.

Forgetfulness: But, she was rude!

SkittishReflections: F, can you just forget about it? Just let it go. Move on.

Forgetfulness: You don't understand! She was rude to me!

SkittishReflections: Drop it, okay? It's in the past, now. This is something that you will have to contend with, every now and then. You're always gonna run into rude people. It's part of life. So, just let it go, okay?

Forgetfulness: Fine. *mutters* She was rude, though. Wouldn't hurt to say excuse me.

This story was written on Wednesday, March 10th, 2021.

A/N F, there will be rude people, that you will have to contend with from time to time! It's life! Deal with it, and move on! Not a big deal! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.