Chapter 1

"Go fuck yourself, Ymir"

"C'mon baby you know you want me back"

You sat on your bed, while the tall freckled girl leered at you.

"What part of 'we're over' don't you get?" You snapped as she kept trying to caress your cheek.

"You broke up with me over text Y/N. You don't really mean it, do you?" She still looked down on you as you felt the anger rising inside you.

"What, so you didn't mean it when you cheated on me with that blonde bitch?" You felt bad as you knew Historia was a kind and bubbly girl, but you couldn't help it when Ymir's presence made you want to punch something.

"She was nothing to me! She's worthless! I have told you a million times! All we did was kiss!" Ymir's usually calm and smug face started to redden as you mentioned Historia.

"Just leave, Ymir. I don't want to see your face ever again" You stood up from your bed and walked to the door.

"Y/N, I-"

"Fucking go already!"

"You bitch, she meant nothing. You will regret losing me, just you wait" She stormed out the door as you slammed it shut.

"Fuck, Ymir, why'd you have to do this to me.." You sat back down on your bed and felt the bitter sting of tears in your eyes. "I really loved you.."

You spent the next few days around your friends, completely ignoring Ymir, which, much to your pleasure, really pissed her off.

"Y/N, are you listening?" You snapped back to reality and looked around you. "Oh, Armin! I'm sorry, I just.. Have a lot on my mind" You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly. Then Armin points and you notice people around the library looking at you.

"Huh? Why is everyone looking-" You looked at Armin and noticed he had a scared expression on his face. "Armin? What's going on?"

You heard a familiar voice and turned to see Ymir standing behind you.

"Ymir? What do you want?"

"Unblock my number, Y/N" She demands.

You stand up and push her away. "Leave me alone Ymir. We are done, okay?"

"Unblock. My. Damn. Number" She says again, this time louder. Everyone was looking at you now.

"I'm not go-" You were interrupted by another loud voice screaming throughout the library.

"YMIR! LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" You smiled as you recognised the voice. Eren.

As Ymir turned to shout back, Armin grabbed your hand. "Y/N, we need to leave before-"

Too late.

"What is going on here?" Your heart dropped. Of course, of all times to be caught doing something bad, it just had to be arguing with your ex-girlfriend in the library.

The tension was so thick you could slice it with a knife. Ymir gave you a death stare as the strictest professor on campus approached you. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the lovebirds, Miss Ymir and Miss Y/N"

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you built up the courage to say something. "All due respect sir, um, we aren't really.. uh.. together.. anymore.."

You could feel Armin's grip tighten. He really was scared of him. I don't blame him. Who wouldn't be scared of Levi Ackerman?

"All of you, plus Yeager. My classroom. Now"

Shit.

You followed Levi to his classroom, with Armin still gripping your hand like he's about to fall off a cliff. "Uh, Armin? You can let go now"