Chapter 19: Final Chapter

(Never writing again after this)

Yelena: Hey Y/N, you busy?

You: Nope, why?

You could feel your face going red and couldn't stop a smile from forming on your face.

Yelena: Up for a beach trip?

You: What, like right now?

Yelena: Sure

You jumped out of the bed you were on and quickly got changed into clothes better for going out than sleeping in.

The beach wasn't too far from Sasha's house so you walked. Pretty nice weather considering it was the middle of the night. 

You seen her before she seen you. You walked slowly up behind her. "Yelenaaa"

She turned. "You're finally here"

"Been waiting long?"

"Nope you came just in time" She smiled at you. She held out her hand towards you. You took it and she led you down onto the sand.

"So, why did you ask to come here?" You asked.

"For this" She replied before bringing her lips to yours. 

She started to undress you. You felt sand on your back and stopped for a second,

"Wouldn't this be a bit.. Uncomfy, on the sand?" You asked.

She smirked. "Lets find out"

You gasp moaned when you felt her fingers enter you slowly. "Mmm.."

"Feeling uncomfortable yet?" She laughed.

You threw your head back as she brought her other hand to your chest. 

"Nice tits" She said.

You giggled a bit as she continued to direct her fingers to all the right places.

You raised your head slightly and she got the memo, leaning down to kiss you during it. She bit your bottom lip and you could feel yourself nearing your climax.

You panted slightly. "Aah, ah, mm" 

You tried to stay quiet during it but Yelena pulled away from you and tilted her head. "Why so quiet?" 

You gave her a quick smile and then she brought her head down to your collarbone and bit softly down.

"Mmmm.." 

"I love doing this with you, Y/N. You feel so good"

You finally reached your limit and finished.

"Aah~"

Suddenly you heard noises. Shit. People. You both throw on your clothes and look around.

You see a tall dude with a blonde ponytail, and a dragon tattoo. He approaches you menacingly.

Yelena stands up to confront him, but he pushes her onto the ground. 

"Hey man, what the fuck" You said.

"Move" He replied. "Me and my gf are going to sit here"  

Yelena went to get up but he punched her and this time she fell and her eyes were closed.

"Yelena??" You said worriedly. You look at the dude. "Who are you?"

"Read Tokyo Revengers"

The end.