Chapter 6

"Y/N, get up" A voice came from outside your room. You blinked and looked around. You were alone.

Where's Yelena?

"Y/N, for the last time, get up!"

"5 more minutes..."

"Bro get up"

Who the fuck?

You got out of your bed. "Who are you coming into my house and asking me to wake up? You aren't my parents"

The door bust open. You got into a defensive stance.

"Eren? What do you want?"

"Y/N, I came to thank you for-" He looked down. He screamed. "YOU'RE NAKED"

"HUH?" You look down too. "FUCK" You run over to your bed and covered yourself with the blanket. "GET OUT NOW"

Eren did so gladly, hitting his shoulder on the door frame as he went. "OW" He screamed in pain and ran down the stairs.

Why was Eren here? To thank you? Oh, must be for last night. Well you stayed mostly because of Yelena but you weren't about to tell him that.

You quickly threw a t-shirt and pair of shorts on and went downstairs.

Eren was sitting on your couch fiddling with his fingers.

"So why did you come here again?" You stood looking down at him.

"Uh it was for.. Mikasa told me you were the one who broke Jean's arm, I wanted to thank you for it. So, thanks?"

"I did what?"

What. The. Fuck.

"Last night, after he started bragging about how easily I was knocked out or something. And you jumped on him, talking about how I was defending you or something. I wasn't there but Mikasa told me about it" He looked up at you.

"I.. Don't remember that. You just got knocked out and we waited for Zeke to come collect you"

"No, no, after that. When you went out with Yelena"

"Uhhhhhhh.. What?" You panicked. "I don't remember going anywhere with Yelena last night"

His eyes widened. "Oh.. Um... So I guess my thanks weren't necessary" He got up to leave.

You grabbed his sleeve. "Go get Mikasa and bring her here"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine"

He left, and you sat down on your couch. Went out with Yelena? When?

All you remember was her saying to make Ymir jealous.. Shit.

You run up to your room and grab your phone.

Dead. Great.

You plug it in and wait impatiently for it to charge. When it finally has enough power to switch on, you look at your messages.

Yelena wasn't kidding about the pictures part. You had sent one picture of you and Yelena making out and she sent a whole paragraph back. You couldn't be bothered reading it.

You look at other messages. You had some from Connie and Sasha, complimenting your arm-breaking skills. Shit, it must've really happened then.

Suddenly, you heard the door open downstairs. It was Eren and Mikasa. You practically jumped down the stairs and ran to Mikasa.

"Mikasa, what happened? Why is everyone saying I broke Jean's arm? Did I?"

She nodded. "It was very brave. Although, you caught him off guard so you had an advantage there.."