Chapter 5

A fucking knock? Who the hell?

You pull away from Yelena and turn your head to look out the window.

Armin?

You signalled to Yelena to get off you and she took the hint. You quickly grabbed your dress and used it to cover your exposed body. You rolled down the window. "Arminnn, you uh.. How long you been standing there, buddy?"

"I just got here.. I heard Eren.. Accident.." he was out of breath.

"Did you run the whole way here?"

He nodded. "So where is Eren? Is he in the car too?" He tried to get a better look through the window, but you quickly explained.

"No, Zeke and Mikasa brought him in. We stayed here until they come back"

"We? Who's we?"

Yelena, who had been hidden until now bobbed into view.

"Oh, Yelena- Uh.." He looked at you in surprise, but he also had a face that told you he had no idea what to do or say.

"Um so.. Armin, I noticed you and Annie left the party pretty early, where did you go?" You tried changing the subject.

"Uh, we uh.." He went red.

"Oh"

He gave an awkward smile and looked in the other direction.

"Sooo.. Why don't you wait with us?" You signalled to the front seat.

"Uh, sure" As he walked around the back of the car, you took the opportunity to put your dress back on.

He got into the passenger seat. "So.. What were you guys up to?"

Great question Armin. Do you really want to know though?

"Oh we were just talking about.. Our classes.." You trailed off.

"Okay.. Well, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap. Let me know when Eren gets back"

He really must have ran the whole way here.

He began to fall asleep in the front. You and Yelena were just talking in the backseat.

"So, you have a class with him on Monday too? This will be awkward.."

Shit. You had completely forgotten. Levi knows what happened in the bathroom. And you are lucky to have a class first thing in the morning with him.

"Right.." She looked at you.

You looked into her dark eyes.

"What happened with you and Ymir?"

"Y/N, it wasn-" She was cut off.

The door opened. "Hi Y/N, Yelena. Eren's- Is that Armin?" Mikasa was standing there.

"Oh yeah, he came as soon as he heard. But he ran the whole way so he just kinda fell asleep. I should make him now" You lean forward and hit him on the shoulder. "Oi, Armin, Mikasa's here"

"Ow, that hurt" He woke up and looked over to Mikasa. "Is Eren okay?"

She sighed. "He's perfectly fine. Just got knocked out. Zeke should be out with him in a minute. Wait, Armin how did you know something happened? You and Annie weren't there"

"Oh right" Armin held up his phone and showed you both a text. A video of Eren going in to hit Ymir, but failing miserably in the process.

"Jean" You and Mikasa said in unison.