Chapter 3

"Damn bro, that's tough"

You sat on your bed, trying to hold back tears. "Thanks Eren. A whole lot of help you are" You rolled your eyes and turned away.

"What am I supposed to say then?" He was pissed off now as well.

"Now's not the time to be arguing guys" Armin pleaded. Armin was usually a lot better at comforting then Eren but this time he didn't know what to say either.

Nobody did. What the fuck happened? Why was she making out with Ymir? Of all people? You weren't even close to Yelena. So why did it hurt so damn much?

"Y/N, you sure you're okay?" Mikasa looked at you with a worried look in her eyes.

"Yeah it's cool. I just- Why would she do that so soon after.." You trailed off.

"After fucking you?" Eren replied airily.

You punched him in the stomach. "Fuck off Eren, we didn't fuck!"

Mikasa sighed. "Maybe it's better if you guys leave"

Eren stomped out the door. "Gladly"

Armin, before running out after him, gave you an apologetic smile.

"Do you want me to leave too? If you want some alone time.."

"No Mikasa.. It's fine. I just- Huh?" You and Mikasa's phones beep at the same time. "Wha- Oh. It's from Connie"

A message from Connie. What could it be?

"A party? We should go Mikasa"

"Y/N are you sure? We could just stay in and watch movies instead"

"No no, this is the perfect way to take my mind off things. I swear I really want to. Plus, aren't Connie's parties meant to be fun?"

"I guess.. We can see if-"

She was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Did you guys get it too? Party! Woooooohooooooooo!"

Eren. He got an invite too? Usually he just goes as Mikasa's plus one. Not that bringing a plus one to a party is normal, but nobody is going to deny Mikasa the right.

Armin stood behind him. "I got an invite too"

"Then it's settled. We are going to the party tonight. Now you two. Out. Me and Mikasa have to get ready" You pushed them out the door.

"Alright.. We have to get dressed up"

"Do we though? We could just wear normal-"

"No way, we have to be the sexiests mfs there, got it?"

Mikasa nodded.

"Then maybe Eren would notice you" You added quietly. She still heard you.

"Y/N! I don't like him like that.." She began to blush.

"Sure sure, come on, let's get changed"

You went over to your closet. "Hm.. Dress or skirt?"

"Um.. You decide" Mikasa walked over to join you.

"Dresses it is.. What colour?" Mikasa thought for a moment.

"Eren likes red" She said out loud.

"Red it is then.. I think I'll wear this black one. I got it a while back remember? When I was out with Ymir" Your eyes threatened to spill tears as you said her name.

Mikasa gave you a hug. "Come on Y/N, you were forgetting about her, remember? Tonight we are going to make everyone wish they were us"

You cried into her shoulder for a few minutes before finally wiping away your tears. Mikasa was always a good listener.