Chapter 16

A collection of stories. Don't skip bc it continues with the story eventually.

Armin & Eren:

"God, where are they?" Eren sighed as he slumped into the chair beside the confection stand.

"Maybe they got caught in traffic.." Armin said hesitantly.

Eren sighed again. "We are going to miss the movie"

Armin sat down beside Eren as they waited for Mikasa and Annie to arrive. Little did they know, Mikasa and Annie had already arrived and were in the bathroom.

Eren took out his phone. "I'm calling her" He tried ringing a few times. "Her phone is off. Of course it is"

"This is a bad idea. They probably ditched us" Armin bowed his head in despair.

"Uh, no, they wouldn't. It was them who asked you to get on good terms again, remember?" 

"I guess" He stared into space for a couple minutes. 

"Aw, look who's out on a date"

Armin and Eren both turned. 

"Jean? What do you want? And no, we aren't on a date!" Eren groaned.

Jean just laughed which earned him glares from both boys.  

"You're quick to talk, y'know" Armin suddenly spoke.

"What was that, blondie?" Jean retorted.

"You think we can't see Marco waiting for you over there?" 

Jean opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. "Whatever" He walked away and mumbled various swears directed at Armin and Eren.

"Horse face acting like him and Marco aren't fruity" Eren rolled his eyes. 

Armin laughed at this. "If only Mikasa and Annie were here earlier, maybe he would've been begging to join instead of whatever that was"

Eren sighed. "Right.. Where the hell are- Oh shit"

"Hm?"

"Ymir" 

They looked over to the entrance doors. There was Ymir, with Historia following behind her. Eren glared at them as they passed.

"Got something you want to say?" She interrupted his glaring session. "We're waiting"

"I thought you told Y/N that Historia was worthless and didn't mean anything?" Armin piped up.

Historia pouted. "Huh?"

"What? I never said anything like that! Clearly Y/N is so deluded that she imagines I want her back so badly. Well you tell her that Historia and I are perfectly happy how we are"

"You are dating?"

"Well, I mean.. N-" Ymir started.

"Of course we are" Historia smiled at the quizzical Armin. "I thought everyone knew?"

Ymir's usually cool manner seemed to wear off in this moment. "Right, right yeah, totally.. Dating.. We are"

"Right.. Well.. Have fun then? And stop bothering Y/N" Eren muttered.

Ymir glared as she put her arm around Historia's shoulder. She whispered something in her ear and they went into the bathroom.

"What a bitch" Said Eren.

"Right.." They waited a couple minutes. 

"I don't think Annie and Mikasa are going to show up anytime soon.. Maybe we should go in without them"