Chapter 9

This was your fault. Ohhhhh shit.

As soon as Levi or Zeke find out about it you're done.

Wait. Annie?

"Wait why was Annie under your bed?"

"Uh... Next question" Mikasa said awkwardly.

You look at both of them. "Armin? Does he know?"

They both looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Why would you guys do this? It's going to hurt him so much" You tried to avoid the topic of that picture, hoping they'd forget about it.

"I mean yeah, but we've been kind of drifting and I've been meaning to break it off with him" Annie replied.

Your thoughts went back to before, when you asked Armin how Annie was and all he did was shrug his shoulders. Damn, they used to be really close.

"Sooo.. What did you want?" Mikasa turned to you.

"I.. Uh.. Bathroom.. Yelena.." You stuttered.

"Ohh.. You want us to leave? Or.."

"No no, it's fine. I should be asking if you guys want me to leave.."

They looked at each other.

"We were basically finished anyway" Mikasa stated. "So, Yelena, huh? I thought Levi's glares would be enough to keep you away from her"

You laughed. "They were scary, but not enough"

"So, how'd it go?" Annie asked. This was unexpected.

"Uh, it was.. Hm. She's.. Well.."

Annie laughed. "Too tongue-tied then. Well, I have class soon, I'm off. Bye, Y/N. See you later Mikasa" She went out the door.

You and Mikasa sat there in silence for a minute.

Mikasa piped up. "So, Zeke and Levi.. You think they have something going on?"

Your eyes widened. "Uh.. Probably not.. I mean.. They aren't that friendly, right?"

Mikasa nodded in agreement. "Probably fake. Anyway.. What class do you have next?"

"I think.. Oh. It's Zeke"

Mikasa looked at you. "Well.. Good luck with that I guess. I got another free class" She sighed and laid back on her bed.

"I really hope nobody else has seen that picture"

It was time for class. You walked slowly so you'd be a little late. Zeke wouldn't mind.

When you eventually got there, you wished you'd gotten there earlier. "Y/N, you're late"

That's not Zeke.

"Levi?"

You looked past him. Zeke was in the room. Oh thank god, he wasn't covering the class.

"Levi, you really shouldn't be lecturing my students. Y/N, go sit down"

Levi rolled his eyes and glared at Zeke.

"Don't glare at me like that, Levi. What if I piss my pants?"

Levi looked at him funny. "What the fuck is wrong with you"

He chuckled. "What are you here for, Levi?"

"Ymir and Y/N"

Your eyes widened. This couldn't be about..

"Now"