Chapter 15

(Hope this makes up for a fortnight of no updates.)

"How informal. Are you mad at me?" Yelena questioned.

You shook your head. "Need to get home. Ice cream sundaes"

"You have your priorities in order" Her mouth curled into a slight grin.

"Come with me. Mikasa won't mind" You started walking without waiting for her reply.

She jogged to catch up with you. "Hm.. Strawberry and chocolate. These are nice"

"I will make sure you get some too" You replied, still being dead set on getting to the dorm.

You walked side-by-side in silence. Not an awkward one, but a knowing one. Yelena seemed to realise how important the ice cream sundae was to you and didn't dare utter a word that might endanger your relationship.

You finally got to the door and practically kicked it down. Mikasa turned to look at you.

"Back. Found Yelena" You walked over to the counter and placed the sauce down.

"Found? Was she lost or something?" Mikasa replied.

You sigh. "Please I just want my sundae" 

They both laughed. 

"Alright, alright" Mikasa got the ice cream and put wafers and sauce on it. Just imagine she made your favourite because idk how to describe it.

You beam at her as she passes it to you. "Thanks Mikasa" 

"You're like a child, Y/N" Mikasa rolled her eyes, while Yelena chuckled. 

You stick your tongue out at her and then begin to eat. You sighed happily as you swallowed the ice cream. 

Eventually, after multiple servings, you felt as if you couldn't eat anymore. You waited for Yelena to be finished so you could ask her something. Finally, she licked the remaining drop of chocolate sauce from her lip and looked over to you.

"Yes?" She noticed your excited expression.

"Cinema? Want to go to the cinema?" You asked quickly.

She pondered for a minute. "Sure"

You bounced up and down on your chair in response.

"So like a date?" She followed up.

You felt your face reddening at that remark. "I suppose so" 

She laughed. "Right then, let's get ready"

You looked over at Mikasa and she gave you a smile while tilting her head. You smiled back at her and got up to get changed. 

"I need something casual.. But not too flashy.." You flicked through your clothes and made a pile of shirts and bottoms on your floor. 

"Y/N, need some help?" Yelena asked. 

You shook your head. You finally got an outfit and went into the bathroom to change. After changing, you came out the door and gave Yelena a mock bow.

"Pretty" She said, smirking.

You gave her a stupid smile as you found your hand scratching the back of your neck instinctly. "Well, if we're ready, let's go. Mikasa, you'll be okay alone?" You asked, turning your head.

Mikasa nodded. "I have plans too. See you later, Y/N and Yelena. Have fun"

Yelena took your hand and you walked to the cinema, which wasn't too far from your dorm. You went in and bought the tickets, popcorn and drinks, before going into the screen the movie was showing on.