Chapter 10

"Y/N, Y/N, come on, you wanna flunk your exams?" You snapped back to reality.

"Sorry, sorry, I was daydreaming.."

"I can tell" Mikasa sighed.

It was a couple days after the library incident. You were studying for an upcoming exam, which was with none other than Levi. Hooray...

"It doesn't matter if I put in effort or not, he's going to give me a fail anyway"

"Usually I'd disagree with you, but this time.. You might be right"

"God damn Ymir, this is all her fault"

"Um.. Didn't you and Yelena do it in the library while he was there?"

"We didn't do it in the library" You sighed. "He saw us leave the library"

"Not a much better impression"

You rolled your eyes. "You are probably going to get perfect grades again, I can't see why you're studying"

"I'm trying to help you Y/N, you've been so out of focus lately"

It was true, but then again, how could you focus when all you wanted was her? Yelena, Yelena, Yelena.. All day her name floats around your mind.

"So, have you and Annie told Armin yet?"

"Well we aren't a thing.. It was just a couple of.. You know.."

You nodded. You both stopped talking and read books and took notes for the next hour or so.

"Oh, Y/N, I gotta go. Me and Eren are going to this new arcade in the town. I'd invite you but.. The less people the better"

You agreed. Going somewhere with Eren was always risky, especially somewhere very likely to annoy him.

Mikasa left and you put your books away. "I'll take a break for now"

You sat down on your bed and closed your eyes, thinking of Yelena, and all the memories you had with her. You hadn't talked to her much outside of class since then.

You gripped your bed sheets as you remembered the feeling of her tongue inside you, her body on top of yours..

"I have to see her" It was too much. You couldn't resist. You picked up your phone and texted her.

You: Hey Yelena

You waited on a response, but after 20 minutes, still nothing.

"Maybe she's asleep or something.."

You sighed and put your phone away.

About another half an hour later, you finally got a response.

Yelena: Hey Y/N

"Blunt.. Um.. How do I continue..?"

You: How've you been

Yelena: Fine, you?

You: Yeah, fine

Yelena: You've been missing me, haven't you?

You gasped. She was right of course, but you weren't about to tell her that.

You: Jumping to conclusions a bit there

Yelena: We'll see

We'll see? What does that mean?

You put your phone on your locker and decided to watch some TV.

After about half an hour, your phone rang. You walked over to your locker to see who it was.