Chapter 7

She moved your hands above your head and kept them pinned there with one hand as she reached into her pocket with the other. She pulled something out.

Handcuffs?

Handcuffs?

You widened your eyes. She smiled.

She led you up to your room and lay you on the bed. She put one cuff on your hand and the other on your bed post.

She climbed on top of you. "Say, Y/N, you really can't remember last night?"

You shook your head. "I ca-"

She placed her hand over your mouth. "Ah ah ah. No speaking"

Your face went red.

She tilted her head and smiled. She moved her hand from your mouth and caressed your cheek. "I'm sorry Y/N, I really am"

You raised an eyebrow.

She shook her head. "Nevermind" She leaned in to kiss you and you met her halfway.

She pulled away and pushed you down on the bed. She began to take off your shorts when suddenly her phone rang. She sighed and got off the bed to answer the call.

"Hello? Yes that's me. No. Who is this? Hello? Hey!" She placed her phone on the locker beside your bed. "They hung up on me"

"Who was it?"

"I don't know. Let's get back to what we were doing"

You smiled as she resumed undressing you. She took off your shorts.

She started massaging your inner thighs, getting closer and closer to your entrance. She was teasing you, and you loved it.

She moved her hands up past your pelvis and stomach. She climbed on top of you and put her hands on your cheeks as she brought her face towards your neck.

"Yelena don't leave-"

"Ah Y/N, no talking. Didn't I tell you already?"

You quickly shut up as she began dragging her tongue along your neck. She stopped in one particular place and began sucking, and then bit down on it, hard.

You gasped, but mostly in pleasure. She left more marks on your neck and sat up. "You like that?"

You nodded eagerly.

She laughed. She got off you, and started to take the handcuffs off.

You looked at her longingly, begging for more.

She laughed. "You may speak"

"That's it? I need more"

She leaned in and gave you a rough kiss.

"Just wait for Monday"

You walked down the stairs with her and watched her walk away.

All the rest of the weekend you only had one thought. Yelena. You had wondered where your parents were but you realised you had a text you never opened from them.

"A road trip, huh" They left you behind.

Anyways, it was finally Monday. Your dreaded first class with your beloved teacher, Levi.

"Fuck. Maybe I should just skip this class"

"No way, he'd be on your ass for the rest of your life then"

You were on a call with Mikasa. You sighed. Mikasa was right.

"Time to face him then"

"Mhm. We'll be there to pick you up in about 20 minutes"

You hung up and got changed.

You waited til you heard a beep outside. You grabbed your stuff and got into the back with Mikasa. You arrived on campus and ran up to your dorm to drop things off.

"Ugh, there's only a couple minutes til literal Hell"

Mikasa rolled her eyes. "It won't be that bad"

It was that bad.

You entered the class and saw Yelena sitting in the back. She waved to you and you went to sit beside her, but someone grabbed your shoulder.

"Huh? Mikasa I'm go-" It wasn't Mikasa.

"Y/N, front of the class. Now" It was Levi. You sighed as you sat down at the front of the class, right under his nose.

"Y/N, answer this" or "Y/N, answer that" Why can't he fuck off?

You stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom, obviously"

"No. Sit down"

"Huh? You can't not let me go, it's a human right"

"Sit. Down"

He was getting angry now. You looked up at Yelena. She was smiling down at you. You noticed a lot of people were looking at you.

"I'm going to the toilet. Sir"

He narrowed his eyes. "Fine. Don't be as long as last time"

Yikes. Definitely lost them privileges. Was there any way to make it up to him? Eh, didn't care.

You left the class and went to the bathroom. No way were you going back to that shithole of a class. You waited in the bathrooms for the class to be over.

Once it hit class over, you left the bathrooms and went back to the class to catch Mikasa and hopefully Yelena.

You saw Mikasa and ran up to her. "Mikasa, have you seen-"

"You're in deep shit now Y/N"

"Huh?"

"Levi's looking for you"

Shit. You run from the class and around the corner you spot a familiar blonde.

"Yele- Huh?"

She was going into the bathroom with someone.

You went to go after her but felt a hard grip on your shoulder and a cold stare into the back of your head.

"Y/N, my classroom. Now"

Fuck.