Chapter 8

"Y/N, you know why you're here"

You moaned. "Why should you care who I date?"

"Y/N, I don't care who you date, I'm your teacher. All I care about is your grades. Do your parents know how bad they've been lately?"

He was right. Ever since things got rocky with Ymir, even before you broke up, your grades started slipping.

"No, they don't. And they never will because I'm going to improve before they find out"

"Y/N, how are you going to improve? You know getting involved with Yelena is dangerous. She's a bad type"

"Fuck does that mean?"

"Language" You rolled your eyes.

"She's just not a good person okay? She has a criminal record"

"What? What has she done?"

"Legally I can't tell you"

You sigh. "Am I in trouble?"

"You'll need to take extra classes"

"Fuck"

He gave you a blank stare.

"Sorry, right, no swearing"

"Fuck, Y/N, just stay away from Yelena. You have a bright future ahead. Don't screw it up. Dismissed"

You left the classroom.

"Where's Yelena gone?" You went to the bathroom you saw her enter earlier but she wasn't there.

"Damn"

"Hey, Y/N" You turn around.

"Oh, hi Armin. Haven't seen you since the party. How's Annie?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Y/N is it true?" He sounded interested in my next words.

You raised an eyebrow. "Give me some context here"

"You and Levi?"

WHAT.

"WHAT" You looked at him in disgust. "Who the FUCK said that"

"I heard it from Marco" He put his hand on the back of his neck.

"Marco?"

"Y'know, the black-haired dude with freckles? Always with Jean?"

"Oh, I think I seen him at the party"

Armin nodded. "That's him"

"He looked so friendly though.. Did he start the rumours?"

"Doubt it. But he hangs around with Jean, so you'd never know who he heard it from"

You were breathing heavily.

"Ymir"

Armin swallowed the lump in his throat. "Probably.."

You ran away from Armin, searching for Ymir. Instead, you found someone better. "Yelena!"

She turned. "Y/N" She sounded mad.

She took your hand and led you into the bathroom.

"I've been looking for you everywhere Yelena, where- WOAH"

Out of her pocket, she pulled out a silvery blade, with a beautifully carved black hilt.

"Yelena? What are you do-" She held the hilt up to your throat.

"Say it isn't true, Y/N. Say you didn't do anything intimate with him"

You gasped for air.

She laughed. "Y/N, you wouldn't do that to me? Right?"

You were scared. But also.. Aroused? No, no, you weren't. That's weird. Or were you? Fuck, so many different emotions. Best way to let them out? Scream. What did you do?

You moaned. She laughed harder. "You like that, Y/N? Huh?"

She took away the knife. You coughed as you tried to catch your breath.

"Yelena, I swear, I would never-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She held a finger to your lips.

You sighed in pleasure. She dragged the knife slowly along her finger, making a small cut. She brought the knife to your lips.

"Lick" She commanded.

You did as you were told. Her blood was sweet, but metallic.

"Good girl"

Those two words sent you into a frenzy.

You stood there begging for more. She put the knife away and put her finger in your mouth, you sucked until there was no more blood.

"Damn you thirsty" She laughed. "Don't let me catch you with him again, okay?"

You nodded.

You both left the bathroom, wanting to get to your dorm and get the giddiness out of your system before your next class.

You began to speed walk, which turned into a jog. You turned a corner fast and the next thing came without warning.

"These brats. I swear, if one more asks me if-" You ran straight into Levi. Great timing right? You bounced backwards and fell on your ass.

"Ow, motherfu-" You looked up and widened your eyes. You had sent Levi falling onto Zeke, who was walking beside him.

"I'm just gonna.." You zoomed past them, not wanting to deal with whatever that was. You finally got up to your dorm, when.. Someone's fucking in there?

You knock on the door. There were panicked gasps and a few scuffles.

"Uh, enter" You walked in.

Mikasa was sitting on her bed, reading a book, panting heavily.

"Say, Mikasa, reading sure makes you tired, doesn't it?" You said sarcastically.

She looked up at you. "Totally"

You heard a cough come from under the bed followed by a muffled gasp.

"Mikasa? You wanna say-"

A familiar face jumped up from under the bed. "LOOK AT THIS"

You were too intrigued at what was on the phone to notice Annie had just jumped out from under Mikasa's bed, after hearing someone fuck a couple seconds before.

Anyways, the phone.

A picture of Levi on top of Zeke?

Oh.

Oh no.