A Promise of Three

REN

She sucked in a breath at the site of the collar and gag resting in the bottom of the box, then shivered with desire. I loved it. My fingers trailed up her arms, grazing her collarbones before wrapping one hand around her throat. Her eyes widened with arousal, cheeks flushing crimson. Securing the collar around her neck, I removed the gag from the box. "The ball from my father's desk chair," she stammered.

"I figured I would put it to good use," I stated darkly.

I slipped it into my pocket that day in her father's office after accidentally breaking it off his chair. It was, after all, her fault. Drilling a hole through the middle, I strung an augmantium chain through it with fasteners on the end.

"Turn around and look in the reflector," I ordered.

Observing herself, she took in the cuffs on her wrists and collar around her neck before pinning me with her bewitching blue eyes. To me, she was easily the most beautiful woman in the galaxy, and she was mine. I always took care of what belonged to me; in every way.

I stood directly behind her, my reflection appearing dark and hungry, even to me.
Pushing my finger through the loop on the collar, I pulled her head back to rest on my chest, tilted her chin toward me and gave her a deliciously messy kiss, heating both our bodies a few degrees. Pulling away, I ordered her to open her mouth.

"Yes, Supreme Leader," she answered, popping her mouth open.

When my cock throbbed so damn hard it almost hurt, I heard her laugh in her thoughts.

SMACK! Her ass jiggled under the force of my slap.

"I am in control tonight, Princess. You would do well to remember it."

"Yyyes, ssir."

The ball made the perfect sized gag for her. When I placed it in her mouth, her pupils blew wide and a fine tremor raced over her body. While she watched herself in the mirror, I secured the gag around the back of her head. As her lips stretched wide around the sphere and breathing hitched, the world tilted. The obscene look of her, standing here in nothing but the cuffs and gag, nipples hard and skin flushed with arousal, made it damn near impossible not to take her right here. My cock ached to be inside her, but I had plans for tonight, plans that involved her cumming at least three times, like I promised.

"Gorgeous," I praised, sucking one of her pert pink nipples into my mouth and rolling it with my tongue. I ran one finger through her folds and couldn't stifle a moan from escaping my lips at the feel of her slick wetness.

"Ummm, damn."

Taking a deep breath, I led her out of the refresher. When her eyes envisioned the adjustments I made to our bed, she stopped walking and stared, taking it in.

The bed now had four thick metal posters, one at each corner. Each poster had clips attached to a stretchy retractable cord, inset at different heights.

Oh kriff. I am so fucked.

Her thoughts almost made me chuckle out loud.

"You will be, now get on the bed, face down," I ordered.

She nodded and crawled to the center, full hips swaying with the movements, enticing me without even knowing it.

Wrapping the scarf around her head, I blinded her, whispering in her ear, "Do you trust me?" A violent shudder rippled down her spine, her thoughts spiraling into an erotic headspace filled with a torrid lust of the flesh—my flesh. A thin sheen of sweat broke out on her body, incandescent in the low light of the room. Using the Force to levitate her body, one by one I connected the retractable clips in the bed to her ankles and wrists at the highest point. The flexible cording held her suspended while having enough give to make her bob up and down lazily. Her body spread before me in every sense of the word.