I Haven't Had My Dessert Yet

I tip-toed to my room wearing my nightgown, hood, and no undergarments thanks to Kylo Ren. Thoughts reeling about what just happened, I was confused as kriffing hell.

Why had I allowed a perfect stranger to touch me in such an intimate way?

I hope he was at least human under that mask. His lips definitely felt human. Thinking of his kiss made my body begin to heat up all over again.

And what about the flash of light I saw? Did he see it too?

A new pulsating sensation of power seemed to course through me. I felt it when I was near Ren initially, thinking it was the Force, but although he was no longer near, it was still thrumming through my veins. I would ask Ren the next time we had a reasonable conversation with each other, not that that was likely to happen. I actually had no intention of speaking to him at all. He would only be here another three days and I intended to stay away from him as much as possible. I felt embarassed that he just finger-banged me and walked away without saying a word. I was Princess Torrence of Sonet and I would not be treated with such disrespect. Tomorrow night was the guest banquet and I planned to make him regret his rude behavior.

******

I slept well except for the massively sexual dream I had involving Ren pounding me into oblivion. He had managed to satisfy me twice in one night—once without even being there. Making it worse, I forgot about Bonam. I never had a single thought about him after being pulled into that storage room. Always loyal to me and to our planet, he deserved better. I would make it a point to make it up to him tonight after the banquet. He would get to enjoy my company, not Ren.

After getting dressed, I went to the training room. Not being able to concentrate on any weapons forms today, I decided simple physical activity would do me good. Starting out with running laps for endurance, I moved on to stretching and weight-training for agility and strength. I took pride in my ability to keep up with the strenuous training regimes of my father's military. Although I had inherited a naturally voluptuous build through genetics, my years of intense physical training had added lean muscle to my medium frame. I was quite proud of my physique although I did not make a habit of showing it off, at least to noone other than Bonam; who proved to be quite appreciative. Tonight would be an exception.

Aquiring the services of my father's royal seamstress, I had her and her assisstants alter a dress I already posessed. The original dress was modest in cut. The bust was well covered and fit loosely in the hips. After alterations were made, the slinky material of the dress resembled very little the modest garment of before. The plunging neckline left only a small portion of my ample breasts covered, while the waist and hip area hugged tightly to my curves like a second skin. Although the original garment was sleeveless, they had been adjusted to tiny straps that showed off my toned shoulders while the back had been removed down to my waist exposing much more skin than I was accustomed to. Finally, the last change made was a set of bilateral side splits reaching just below my hip junctures.

After a long relaxing shower, I let my personal handmaiden's Elise and Ash go to work on my hair and make-up. My father compensated Elise and Ash well to help me with dressing for social gatherings though I seldom utilized them.

My hair was long, but naturally wavy, so curling it did not take long. Pulling it in a loose up-do hairstyle, they left soft, dark-brown curls hanging loose down my neck. For make-up, I preferred a more natural look, but allowed the girls to apply my eye liner with a heavier hand than usual. The dark charcoal set off the natural blue of my eyes that just so happened to match the aqua blue color of my dress. On my lips, I wore a simple gloss only. Finally, I donned the accesories of the outfit including a silver teardrop necklace and matching pair of strappy heels.