The Gala

Walking down the corridor arm in arm with my father, I felt giddy, like waking up on my birthday anticipating something great to happen. The feeling of being whole again and peaceful off-set the excitement bringing a balance to my soul. Admiral Kensit and Bonam followed behind us dressed in their finest military uniforms. Bonam was looking handsome and would occasionally glance at me with a confused expression. Probably lingering affects of Ren Force-pushing him into never touching me again. As we walked through the foyer, Bonam and Admiral Kensit stopped to allow an attendant to take their outer coats and place them in a large closeted room.

Drawing nearer to the party's entranceway, I felt him. His power was seeking me out—a strand of his coiling around my own. Our Force-signatures had an affinity for one another since the marking, always searching for the other to complete it.

I didn't immediately see him when we entered, but knew he was close. We were escorted to our assigned table by a First Order officer as other guests were seated around us. Many sets of eyes followed us as we walked by, including General Hux. He had his now trademark leer complete with hawkish eyes plastered to his face.

As I was sitting down in a chair that Bonam had pulled out for me, I spotted Ren. He was standing in a shadowy corner observing me closely. His attire was all black as usual, but had a more formal appearance, less battlefield, although his lightsaber still hung from his belt. The top of his black wavy hair was pulled back at the crown of his head and his onyx eyes glittered in the dark surroundings. The earlier rendezvous had healed his features as it did mine. He was the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on.

Hello.

Nodding a tiny bit, I knew he had heard me.

You look gorgeous.

A small arrogant smirk appeared on his face but quickly vanished as General Hux approached him. They exchanged a few terse words before he followed Hux to their assigned table. I wasn't happy to see a beautiful blonde woman seat herself next to Ren a few minutes later, but was pleased to see him ignore her when she attempted to engage him in conversation. The way our seating arrangements were, I would be able to look directly at him all night.

This could be bad.

Feeling naughty and brave, I began thinking of our first rendezvous together in the lilly closet; the way his hands felt on my body as he brought me to climax so easily.

Glancing up at Ren, his hands were clasped into tight fists on top of the table and his face had reddened. Moving on to the day in the library, I vividly showed him a memory of me on my hands and knees balancing on a pile of books, with him behind me thrusting savagely as I begged him to fuck me harder.

Checking Ren's progress, his hands were now under the table firmly grasping his knees. Next, I showed him a scene from my balcony where he had me levitating, holding on to the railing with all my strength while he pounded me into oblivion.

A jolt of electricity shot through the room causing all the lights to flare as glasses overturned on Ren's table.

Uh-oh.

Even knowing it was coming, it still took my breath when ghostly fingers plunged into my saturated center. Gasping loudly, I attempted to pretend I had stifled a sneeze. The ghost fingers now worked my stiff nub as my legs fought to spread themselves wider. After I moaned, my father looked at me with a concerned expression. "Are you okay dear?" Nodding my head, yes, because I didn't trust myself to speak, he then stated, "This ship seems to be having some power issues." I nodded again with a strained smile on my face.

When I glanced back at Ren, I noticed he was palming himself under the table while looking directly at me with eyes of fire.

Kriffing hell, he was hot!

Surrendering to the DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara