Alone It Is

The dream was the same as the vision, my mother running through filthy streets and stopping at a Twi'lek female's abode. Whatever she handed her must of been of great importance. What was it?

Startling awake, I became acutely aware that I was not alone. I couldn't believe Ren had stayed the entire night. By the looks of the sun, he had stayed most of the morning too. Turning over slowly, careful not to wake him, I found him facing me, eyes closed, completely at peace. Such a drastic difference from his awakened self. The skin of his face was smooth except for a scar that faded into his hairline. He looked so much younger while asleep. The youth magnified by the tranquility of his state. Looking at him now, you would not think him a killer. Yet, that was what he was. He had destroyed whole worlds in the name of the First Order. His deity controlled him, the Darkside, not Snoke. He believed in domination. What did I believe in?

Locks of his raven hair had fallen over his left eye. I was tempted to brush it away, but was afraid to wake the sleeping beast. Instead, slipping out of bed, not making a sound, I made my way to the refresher. As the door closed with just the tiniest of creaks, I noticed Ren's discarded uniform lay in a dark heap on the floor, heavy boots thrown to the side, leather gloves on the counter. He treated my personal space as either something unimportant or as his own. Which was it? Opening the door just enough, I placed his things on the floor just outside.

Letting the water in the shower warm up, I looked at myself in the reflector. Disheveled, I was a far cry from what the general consensus believed a princess should look. Small bruises decorated my hips while a bite mark showed an angry red on my clavicle. And still I wanted him. The tenderness he would show was always offset with rough physicality. Yet I remember how he placed his hand on my belly with such care and took the ache away. And still I craved him. I earned every mark he left on my body and reveled in the soreness of the bruises. And still my desire for him had not been quenched.

Who was I? Why was the pull to this dark man so strong? Was I destined to become like him? Was the darkside in my nature?

Shaking myself out of the reverie, I used my mouth scrubber, then stepped in the shower and let the water wash away my doubts and fears. Not wanting to break the spell I was under and fully expecting Ren to be gone when I stepped out of the refresher, I sat on the shower bench with my eyes closed and let the dual water jets gently pelt my skin.

Movement startled me, but not more than what I saw when I opened my eyes.  Ren had stepped into the large shower with me and facing away, leaned his hands against the wall, head down while the water drenched his hair and cascaded down his back. Without a word, he washed his hair before using my mouth-scrubber, then began to wash his body.

I sat in awe, mouth slack, watching the powerful muscles of his shoulder and back ripple at the slightest movement. Foamy soap ran off of his body in rivulets as the heat of my own body increased. Concentrating on a single tiny river, I watched it in slow motion slide over his shoulder and dip into the sway of his lower back, before momentarily pooling in that little dimple men have, then cascading over his round ass and dripping to the shower floor to mingle with the water at my feet.

Magnificent.

Licking my lips subconsciously, I could feel the heat pooling between my thighs. Giving a soft chuckle, but not turning toward me, Ren stated, "Is my Little Princess not fully satisfied? Perhaps she needs another man to satiate her hunger."

No, just you.

Turning to face me, the arrogant look on his face was replaced with a fleeting look of surprise that morphed into desire. I could feel my own desire radiating off my body like a living thing coiled together with the Force, reaching out—beckoning him. Staring into my eyes, he whispered, "The way you're looking at me, I would love to pound you into that wall right now."  Hesitating a moment, he finished, "...but I'm late for an important meeting with Hux."