Chapter 1

Recently me and my parents had moved to South Park. Everyone here is weird, and a bit rude- though kenny isn't as bad, perverted yes.. but still the nicest one here. Kyle is pretty cool too I guess. Aside from that, I've been hearing rumors about some of the kids playing superhero. Apparently they're like actual superheros? Knowing this town, it's probably true. Why would this place need superhero's though? Everyone here is pretty fucked up.

Once I got home from school I notice a letter on the table.
'Hey honey, me and your father are on a business trip and won't be back until next week, we've made sure you have everything you need! If you need me I'm only a phone call away! Love, mom' I sigh, great. The moment we get here they leave again. We moved here so they wouldn't have to leave me all by myself. Just another empty promise.. I walked upstairs to my empty room. The only things unpacked were my bed and the tv.
'Guess I'll do some unpacking'

After unpacking most of my things I decided to take a walk. I put on my f/c hoodie and grabbed the keys before heading outside. When I walked out it was already night. All I could hear was the gentle wind and the sound of my feet against the sidewalk. As I walked past an alley I heard rusting. Me being the idiot I am decided to take a look. Before I could realize it was a man he grabbed my arm with a tight grip.
"Ow! Let go!" I pulled my arm out of his grip. Another man walked behind me, preventing me from running off. I tried to punch him but He managed to grab me and held a knife to my throat.
"You're feisty~ I like that~" the other started to unzip my jacket. Before he could go any farther a raspy voice could be heard from above
"Unhand them!" They both looked up at the roof. I would've looked too though I was afraid the knife was gonna cut my throat.
"And who's gonna make us?" One of the men asked in a confident tone. The person cracked their knuckles and jumped down. The two fought till the man passed out on the ground, all beat up and bloody. I felt the man shaking. I was afraid if he shook anymore the knife would actually cut me. The man threw me to the ground and ran off. My back ached from being thrown onto the concrete. I held my hand to my throat making sure there wasn't any bleeding. I looked up to meet the mysterious figures gaze. It'd been a boy! He had Icy blue eyes that stuck out from the black mask he wore. freckles along the cheeks of his pale face, a gap in his teeth, and dirty blonde hair. His outfit had just been lavender pajamas with a green M on it and a purple cloak with some plastic question mark attached by a spring- and- underwear on the outside- He held his hand out to help me up. When I stood up I almost bumped into him. Our faces were so close it made me back up real fast.
"Are you ok?" He asked
"Yes. I am. And- you do know your underwear is supposed to be under your pants..right?" That earned a barely noticeable smirk from him.
"Shall I walk you home?" He held his hand out again. I gave him an unamused look while I zipped up jacket back up.
"I'll be fine thank you. And if you even considered holding my hand if I agreed, you're dumber than you look" with that I walked off home. Something about the expression he gave me after I walked away made me feel this wasn't the last time we'd meet.

When I got home it was painfully late. I walked upstairs and plopped onto the bed, falling asleep without even changing into my pajamas.

It felt like my body took a screenshot when my alarm blared in my ear. I search blindly for the off button, refusing to open my eyes just yet. I turned it off and sat up, rubbing my eyes. After a warm shower I got into some new clothes and went to the bus stop. There wasn't any time for breakfast.

When I got the the bus stop cartman and Kyle were bickering as usual. Right on schedule. Stan sighed as he stood in the middle of it. "Hey y/n!" Kenny's voice was muffled by his parka.
"Hey ken" I smiled, trying my best to ignore the dimwits. After standing there for a minute I decided to break the silence between us
"Um- sooo, have you heard of those supposed 'superheros' running around?" They all looked at me after I said that. Kyle and cartman even stopped arguing to look at me.
"..what? Why are you all looking at me like that?"Before they could answer, the bus had pulled up. We all walked onto the bus and sat around the middle. Kyle sat next to me.
"You wanted know about the superhero's right?" Kyle asked in a hushed tone. I nodded
"Alright, so there's currently 8 superheros running around" I perk up a bit
"Currently? You mean there's gonna be more?" I had only met one, why does there have to be 8?
"Well- I dunno, maybe more wanna be apart of coon and friends" coon and friends.. that has cartman written all over it.
"There's the coon, toolshed, human kite, mint berry crunch, Iron Maiden, Tupperware, and mosquito" I counted my fingers as he listed them
"But that's only 7, who's the 8th?"
"Oh, that's mysterion" mysterion? That name is trying too hard on its own to be edgy. Kyle told me all about them on the way to school. So coon and friends is this dumb group that obviously cartmen made so he could be more important that everyone at school. And everyone in the group is treated like his sidekicks. There's not a doubt in my mind that I'm wrong.

When we got to school the whole day went pretty normal. Well- for South Park that is- after that I went home and got into my sweatpants and sweater. I went up on the indent of my roof with my computer. Each superhero had a wiki on them, every single one was sorta dumb. Especially the coons. The last one I hadn't clicked yet was mysterious. There wasn't much, only 2 blurry photos and a description of his appearance. It was definitely the boy I met in the alley. Right on cue I heard a thud behind me. I turned to see the one and only mystery boy
"Oh, it's just you" he sounded almost relieved
"Who's you think it was? The tooth fairy?" I closed my laptop and set it aside
"No- I just wasn't sure if someone was causing trouble up here" he quietly slid down the tiles of the roof and onto the empty space beside me
"Patrols are important" he said.
"Uh huh, so which one are you hm? Craig? I already know the other's identities, mostly cuz they're bad at hiding them. But you're the only one I haven't figured out yet. I must admit, I am intrigued"
"I may be craig, I may not be. My identity is to remain a secret." Mysterion looked off into the distance.
"Wow, you are try so hard to be edgy" I said in an amused tone. I saw the slightest smile appear on his face. For a moment there was what felt like such a long silence. Mysterion had decided to break the silence.
"Well, I should get back to patrol. There could be crooks causing trouble right now" and with that he left, before he did though he glanced back at me. I don't think he noticed I could still see him. After he left I went back into my room and tried to get some sleep. I didn't need to be up till 1am again.