Chapter 7

It's been a week since my parents died.. kyle and his family ended up taking us in. He was already like a brother to me, guess it's official now. Does this mean I have to go by y/n brofloski now?

I was sitting in front of my window, staring at the sunset. It's been awhile since I've gone out.. am I ready yet? It'd be pretty pathetic for the villain to break down in tears mid battle..
"Hey y/n, dinner is ready if you want some" Kyle opened the door a smidge. I look at him with a smile. I looked tired.
"I'll be down in a second" Kyle nodded and headed downstairs. My smile faded and I ran my hand through my hair. I wasn't going to get better by sitting her doing nothing. Maybe I just had to get into the practice of being active by forcing myself to.

I didn't eat much of my dinner, just enough to sustain me for a bit. Me and Kyle shared a room, his bed was on the other side of it. He seemed asleep, so I decided to get into my suit and head out. I haven't had a chance to wear this one yet, finally inferno can make their debut. I found myself in the room of my old house. It was filled with things we didn't need, mostly the junk mom made us bring with. Looking through the boxes made my brain click. This could be my base! What better HQ than one that holds memories of your dead parents. I took some of the junk out of the boxes and made my own throne. The boxes were emptied one by one. All of it surprisingly made a good base. I had a throne, pretend tech that I'll probably replace with real tech eventually, beautiful decor. It's not perfect. But it was a good start. Oddly this helped me feel better. I sat down in the throne, feeling an odd sense of power. It quickly ended though when I heard a voice downstairs. It sounded like.. how? How could he have known I was here?! Mysterion walked inside my room, pausing when he saw me.
"Torch?"
"What an unexpected surprise, and that's not my name anymore."
"What are you doing here?"
"I heard this place was empty so I thought what better place to build my HQ. I didn't think you'd get here so quick, otherwise I would've set traps"
"Do you know how messed up it is to turn someone's home into a base after their parents just died?" Did he know me as y/n?
"Trust me, I'm far more aware of that than you"
"You're sick."
"Yes we've established that already" Mysterion sighed
"Look..torch..I-"
"That's not my name"
"What?"
"I said that's not my name anymore"
"Then what is it then?"
"I prefer to go by Inferno now"
"Inferno? And you think I'm the edge lord.." he mumbled that last bit.
"What're you even doing here?" I disregarded his comment. He seemed stumped.
"Well- I was.."
"Lemme guess, you got a crush on the kid that lived here?" I chuckled. It was more of a joke but he seemed flustered about it.
"Wait- do you actually-"
"No! I do not. You couldn't even come close to knowing who I've got a crush on"
"Oo! A mystery, that's so like you" I teased.
"Well," I stood from my throne
"This has been fun, but must be going. Got mayhem to cause, people to annoy. Yknow, villain biz. Ta ta~" I walked past him to leave but before I could he turned me around and pinned me to the wall.
"Your not going anywhere!"
"Well then! Now we're getting somewhere~"
"I'm taking you in."
"Why? I haven't done anything"
"Yet."
"Oh you take your job so seriously, honestly this is just entertaining" past my persona I hated being in this position. Someone as dumb as him Shouldn't have the upper hand. I wish I could just sock his stupid face.
"Your coming with me." He held onto my arm, pulling me in his direction. Despite his aggressive tone his grasp was actually quite gentle. Almost like he didn't want to hurt me. Even so, I followed along. Just to entertain myself of course.

When he took me there he sat me in a chair, surrounded by everyone.
"Freedom pals," I greeted them.
"What's news mysterion."
"Well 'inferno' here has made an hq, I can only imagine they're planning something big."
"Spill the beans inferno, what are you planning?" Toolshed demanded.
"I'll never tell!" I didn't have anything planned, but this was funny watching them try to break me.
"Not talking hm? Bring out the electric eels"
"Eels? Wait what the fuck?" I sat up properly in fear.
"I meannn-" I tried to get back into my persona
"Your- your tactics are useless! I'll never speak!"
"Didn't professor chaos toss our eels back into the ocean?" Tupperware mentioned
"Oh yeah- then get the rope. Maybe constricting will get them to talk" oh no-
"Fellasss! Let's not be crazy now!" Wonder Tweek got the rope out. I tried to run but they tackled me and tied me up. Toolshed held tight onto the end of the rope.
"Are you gonna talk?"
"Ok I was lying! I don't actually have a plan!" They didn't believe me.. crap. Toolshed put his foot on my back and pulled tight. I put my head down so they couldn't see my expression. Mysterion lifted my face up to meet his own. He stood back when he saw how helpless I looked, pink dusting my cheeks.
"This isn't gonna work-" he spoke up. He sounded flustered.
"How do you know?" Toolshed stopped pulling, making me breathe heavily.
"They're uh- very persistent. Constriction will get us no where" was he making up an excuse for me? Well now I want to just out of spite.
"I don't need your pity." I hissed at him, making toolshed pull tighter. I gasped and put my head back down.
"I'm really not planning anything!" I struggle to get out. He stopped pulling to hear me out.
"I just wanted to have my own base! I didn't even plan to do anything else today!" Toolshed looked me up and down before untying me.
"For your sake, you better be telling the truth."