Chapter 9

"That's kinda hot"
"Oh hush! This isn't a game inferno"
"Really? Cuz it sure seems like one, I mean you all have no idea how this whole thing works! Maybe not a game, but a joke definitely!" I chuckled. Mysterion held a gun to my forehead
"Enough!"
"Ayo- where the fuck did you get a gun??"
"You're going to tell us what your up to or else!"
"You don't have the ba-" he pressed it harder against me.
"Try me."
"I mean, do you really wanna know? I don't have big plans but.. for you they would be"
"And what are those so called plans?" I looked around the room in hopes of seeing an escape
"Wait- what's that under your mask?" He lifted my mask up a nudge just revealing my nose.
"Hello kitty bandaid, why? Ya jealous?" I smirked. Mysterion pulled the gun away from me and stepped back. Whyd he look so scared?
"Aw what's the matter? Chicken out?"
"I.." while he was distracted I managed to break free from the ropes, pushing him and grabbing the gun. I backed up towards the exit. Everyone was surrounding me
"Alright listen here fuckmunches, I'm gonna leave here unharmed or else I'm taking one of you down with me!"
"Don't be an idiot! You're outnumbered inferno." Tupperware took a step forward. He immediately backed up when I aimed the gun towards him.
"Well it'd be one hell of a way to go out id tell ya that" I took a step onto the stairs. Mysterion seemed to finally snap out of his little trance and move past everyone.
"Inferno wait!"
"What now mysterion?"
"I'm sure we can talk this out!" He stepped forward again
"Get back! I'll shoot you if you come any closer!" I wasn't gonna let him get the better of me. Plus this was my chance to get rid of him.
"Inferno please.., I know you're-" he took one more step and I shot him right through his brain. Everyone screamed in terror.
"Au revior mystery boy" I smirked before running off. Served him right! But now I'm curious what he was going to say..

I managed to get more sleep than I did yesterday. But when I walked into school kenny seemed real shaken. I snuck up on him and scared him.
"Hi Kenny!" I grinned. Kenny gave a nervous smile
"Hey Y/N"
"What's wrong? You seem off today, Something happen?" Instead of trying to cheer him up I simply listened
"Oh uh, it's nothing! I just.. got some bad news from someone.."
"Would skipping school cheer you up?" I offered with my smile reappearing
"Um.. not today Y/N.." he walked past me, leaving me behind. What was up with him? maybe he's just having an off day. I shrugged and walked through the hall. I noticed pip getting bullied now that Damien wasn't there. So that's why they stuck to each other, Hm.. common sense for protection, makes sense. Codependent stereotypes.

When night came round I sat in my throne all bored. Now that mysterion was gone I'm sorta bored. Don't really have anyone to rebel anymore.. I guess I miss him? In an arc enemy sorta way! You can't be a good villain without a good hero to rebel against. Maybe now was a good time to run away, though kenny won't come with me.. well, we have walkie talkies. I stood from my throne and calmly walked out the house.

I got out of my outfit and had all my essentials in a backpack with me. I was standing beside the traintracks, waiting for a train to pass. Meanwhile I pulled out my walkie talkie. I'd been debating wether to tell him or not that I'm leaving. Though I'm sure if I did he'd come running here to stop me. He was always sweet like that.. shame I won't get to tell him how I feel.. suddenly the ground shook a little as lights appeared in the distance. Look like the train was here. I got ready to hop into one of the carts but as soon as I tried I was pushed into the grass.
"Ouch! What the hell?!" I growled before looking up to see mysterion. I- I killed him! Shit. I'm not in disguise! I have to play it cool..
"Oh.. it's.. it's just you."I stood up and dusted myself off.
"Why are you trying to leave town again?" He looked worried. Weird how he cared about me.
"Well.. I figured I don't really serve a purpose here anymore so.. wait- again? How'd you know I tried to leave town once?"
"Not important. There's people here that care about you. They need you.. I need you."
"Oh bull. Shit. Mysterion. You do not get to show up and give me crocodile tears when you barely ever talk to me!" I came closer to him while I spoke, shoving him a few times till he fell to the ground.
"I'm glad you don't talk to me! I despise you with my entire being! I couldn't care less if I knew your secret identity! Stop trying to act like we're friends! It isn't going to happen! It like you have some weird crush on me!" Mysterion looked down without saying anything. I huffed and picked up my bag, stomping past him. The train was already gone and there wasn't another for the entire night. Fucker made me miss the train. Guess I have to go home now. I snuck in through the window and set my bag down. Kyle was fast asleep. I did my best to be quite and get in my own bed. Thankfully I managed not to wake him... why would mysterion say that stuff to me? For one he's supposed to be dead, and two, he doesn't know me past my name and the fact that he saved me. Did I know him without his mask? I doubt it, mysterion wouldn't slip up that bad. He's oh so mister perfect. But how is he alive?