Chapter 5

With a slam I shut my locker closed. Was I still mad about last night? Yes, yes I was. Even if it was mysterions idea for the better, it doesn't change the fact that he asked to be friends if he changed franchises. It just seems a little suspicious to me. I was going to apologize for being an ass, till I realized how desperate he was. It was almost like he had a crush on me, hah! I wasn't paying attention while I was walking and ended up bumping into someone, dropping all my books.
"Oh- sorr-" I looked up only to see Damien towering over me. He was much taller than I remembered-
"Oh dear" pip mumbled, standing beside him.
"Watch where your going, idiot." I pick up my books, ignoring him.
"Won't let it happen again 'sir'" I rolled my eyes. Damien growled. pip put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. I have a feeling that's going to come back and bite me eventually.
During class I noticed Kenny seeming a bit bummed. I wonder what happened.

After class I tried to catch up with him.
"Hey Kenny!" He jumped a bit at the sound of my voice.
"Oh, Y/N it's just you" his voice still muffled by his parka.
"Who'd you think it was?" I chuckled. Though kenny just looked to the floor.
"Hey what's the matter? You're acting weird" I nudge him a bit.
"It's nothing, someone I know is just frustrating. I mean I tried to be nice but they're just too full of themself to have manners towards someone they don't like. It's called decency." Wow, that person sounds like a real Dick. Glad I'm not them.
"Sounds like you need to give em a taste of their own medicine, show em they aren't all that."
"Maybe, though I think that'll just make them more mad."
"Just forget about em then, no one needs someone like that in their life."
"It's harder to get rid of them than you think."
"Well, I believe in you" I leaned against him a little, earning a smile covered by his parka. In the corner of my eye I could see Damien staring me down. Now I get why he lets pip follow him around, he doesn't say anything about his actions. The only time he intervenes is when it's beneficial. What a villain power couple.

When I came home I saw.. him sitting on the couch. Before I could say anything mom walked up to me.
"Y/N! Welcome home honey! So, me and your father have been meaning to tell you, your brother is back from your grandparents!" No! Why did he have to be here! Ughhh!
"Why?!"
"Because um.. well, he sort of didn't have a choice..your grandparents are in the hospital, so your brother is going to live with us again." Great. What could be worse than this. I went into the living room to go and greet the idiot. He looked at me and smiled
"Hayyy Y/N! Still as short as ever hm?"
"Just know, B/N, that your not here because we want you here. Your here because they aren't gonna make it."
"Wow, thanks for the warm welcome-" now that I've said my piece I went up to my room to get ready.

Before I got out the window B/N came in.
"UH-" he just stared at me.
"What the actual fuck Y/N"
"GET OUT"
"Don't tell me your one of those 'heros'"
"SHUT UP AND LEAVE"
"Make me" I got out from the window sill, he was not gonna ruin this for me.
"Just get out, I don't need you pestering me."
"If your sneaking out, I wanna sneak out too. I wanna go to raisins."
"You don't even have money scumbag."
"I got moms purse"
"Go put it back and mind your own business."
"Fine but you owe me."
"Sure sure whatever, just leave" I say as I push him out my door. I lock the door behind him and leave through the window. I hope that won't become a normal occurrence. I don't need my cover being blown by the twit.

I went to butters HQ and knocked on the door. He opened it and didn't seem phased by the fact I actually came.
"Oh hi Torc-"
"Teach me to be a villain."
"What?"
"I want to be a villain, teach me."
"I dunno, I have a reputation you know"
"Wh- you literally said yes yesterday!"
"Yeah but you said it was hypothetical!"
"God damnit Butters!"
"It's professor chaos"
"Who cares!" I turned to walk off
"Wasting my time on nonsense" I mumbled.
"Thanks for visiting!" I heard him yell from behind me.
"I don't need him. I'll be my own villain! Solo style!" I grumbled as I kicked an empty can away from me. I would need a base though, certainly not my basement, much too risky. Hmm.. eh, I'll come up with something eventually. For now, I just have to prevent talking to sir clingy and his band of goons. Heros are the last thing I wanna deal with right now.
"Hayy Y/NNN" I jump and turn around. Fuck! It was B/N!
"sShhHhh!! Not so loud you moron! What are you doing here!"
"Followed you, duh! I wanna know what this whole dress up things about. Kinda want in" he smirked
"Hell no! I'm a solo act. No annoying brothers allowed." I pushed him away
"Go back home, I don't need you blowing my cover."
"Okayyy, but you'll regret ittt"
"Yeah yeah, just go" what a pain in my ass. I hope no one was around to hear all that. As I walked past an alley I saw a bit of yellow and blue in the corner of my eye. I knew better than to pay attention to it so I just kept walking.

By the time I got home it was pretty late. Even so, when I got home I saw my mother waiting in my room. How'd she get in? I locked the door!
"Ohhh- hayyy mommmm-" i cringe inside knowing what's about to happen.
"Your brother told me you've been sneaking out at night? And dressed up like- like this?" That snitch!
"So what?"
"So what? You could get hurt! And it's a school night! Give me your weird jammies, your not going out anymore."
"What?! No!"
"Give them."
"That's not fair! You can't do that!"
"I am your mother, yes I can."
"I wish you would just- just drop dead!" The look on her face changed for a moment before going right back to stern.
"Now" she held her hand out for them. I huffed and took it off and put it in her hand.
"Now go to bed. You have school in a few hours." She walked out of the room and shut the door right behind her. Ugh! I felt like punching something. This totally wasn't fair