Chapter 4

I ended up sleeping most of my Sunday away, at least I won't have to deal with my parents. By the time I woke up it was already time for me to head out. But what's the point anymore? I only went out to train with Mysterion. Now I won't want anything to do with him, only idiots blindly follow Cartman. I knew that Cartman was the leader but I didn't think they were willing to follow him. ... Maybe I should  head out. Y'know, just to get some fresh air. I do need an excuse to leave the house anyway. I take my suit from under my bed and put it on.

I sat on the roof of where me and Mysterion would usually train. My legs dangled off the edge with my cape barely blowing behind me.
"I didn't think you'd still come." Why was he here? Was he hoping I would come back?
"What are you doing here Mysterion?" I asked without looked at him.
"I could ask you the same thing." he stepped out from the shadows and sat beside me.
"I came here to get away, I don't need you disturbing the peace."
"Get away from what? Every time we meet you talk about getting time away from your parents."
"I don't have to tell you anything." I stood up
"Are you really going to be mad at me because I'm in coon and friends?"
"Yes! Yes I am, Cartman is a selfish asshole who only cares about himself."
"Normally I would agree with you but the Coon and Friends the only hero franchise."
"That's it I'm leaving." Just as I was about to leave he spoke up again
"What if I joined a new franchise?" What was he desperate?
"If you do, maybe then I'll consider being your friend. That is if the leaders any good" I then slid down the pipe and onto the ground. Maybe it was petty to not be someone's friend just because of the friends they choose, but I couldn't care less. Cartman has been nothing but an ass to me since I moved. The only one of Cartman friends I can tolerate is Kenny. He's sweet to me. Yeah he's perverted at times, but he still has a good heart. ...maybe it was a bit unfair to hate him just for being apart of coon and friends. I should go back and apologize. When I turned around, standing before me was- butters? Why the hell was he wrapped in tinfoil.
"It is I! Professor chaos!" He was joking.. right? Butters is one of the sweetest boys in school. Him? A villain? Hah!
"What?"
"Cower in fear Coon friend! As I take you to my secret lair and hold you hostage!"
"oh I'm not a Co-" before I cold get my sentence out he grabbed me by the arm and tried to pull me in his direction.
"geez! you don't have to pull me, I'll just follow you!"
"oh, well alright then."

Professor Chaos took me to his HQ which was just some storage unit covered in tin foil.
"Sit here please." he directed me towards a chair. I sat down and took a second to look around at his HQ.
"you wont mind if I tie you up right? for hostage purposes."
"fine but not too tight." After he tied me up he went and called The Coon and Friends. Why was I going along with this? If they actually do come ill be forced to talk to Mysterion and Coon. when they got on call there was 7 more heroes I wasn't told about. of course,  just what I need, more idiots coming to my 'rescue'.
"haha! guess what Coon Friends!" on the other side I heard coon yell
"It's Coon and Friends Butters god dammit!" Butters still continued anyways
"I have caught one of your team members!" He moved the camera to face me
"hayyyy" I would've waved to the camera if my hands weren't tied together.
"Torch!" Mysterion shouted.  I rolled my eyes, the thing is I didn't realize Butters still had the camera on me. thankfully he turned it back to him before I noticed.
"yes! You have 1 hour to rescue them or else I will be forced to kill them! good luck Coon Friends" Cartman scream was cut off as Butters ended the call.
"Uh- what was that about the killing part?"
"oh I wont really kill you, ill just act like I did." I nodded. Butters wouldn't have the heart to kill someone anyway.

While I waited for Dumbass and his Idiots to show up me and Butters talked a bit. Honestly being a villain sounded more fun than Coon and Friends. plus I enjoy Butters' company more than anyone on Coons team. and I could beat up Mysterion heh.
"soo, Professor Chaos, hypothetically say I wanted to join your side. what would you say?"
"oh, well. I'd have to turn you down torch. I've already got a right hand man."
"who?"
"why, General disarray of course!" dammit. and here I thought I had an easy way out of this Coon and Friends bullshit.
"but isn't more people better? imagine how much chaos you could cause with three people!"
"hm.. well, that is true. but we could have to change your name. but what to.."
"how about Doctor anarchy or something?"
"maybe.. we'll think on it." at that moment, knocking was heard on the units door. It was Mysterion, token, Stan, Tweek, and Timmy. Did Timmy change his hero persona?
"no one else?" Butters asked.
"the others couldn't give a fuck about torch." Mysterion huffed. gee, don't I feel special.
"well that's no way to treat a team member."
"technically I left Coon and Friends, you didn't wait for me to tell you"
"oh, well no matter. Let's do this fellas" Mysterion was the first to throw a punch, hitting Butters directly on the nose, making it bleed.
"Jesus Christ man, you didn't have to hit him that hard" I mumbled my breathe. I didn't think my life was that important.. As if I was actually going to die though. Once again Mysterion was fast to win. He then went to untie me.
"showoff much?" I roll my eyes.
"how about a 'Thank you for saving me?'" He retorted
"In your dreams edge lord."

They ended up taking me to Tokens house.
"Uhh, guys? why are we here?"
"The Coon didn't care whether you died or not. That's not very Heroic. So on our way here we decided to build our own Franchise." Token said, opening the door to his basement.
"uh huh, and whos idea was that?"
"It was Mysterion's" Stan looked over to him.
"I thought so. you guys go on ahead, id like to have a word with Mysterion." I gave him a frustrated look.
"Uhh, ok?" Stan followed the others down the basement.
"ye-"
"what the hell are you on about? Are you switching franchises just to be my friend? what is so alluring about me that makes you want me so badly." It took him a moment to think of a response
"this isn't about our relationship, Torch. Coon was willing to let you die. You were right, it was dumb of me to trust him blindly. so I told Dr. Timothy that we should make Freedom Pals."
"its Butters! I wasn't in any real danger! And by the way, I was thinking about joining him!"
"what?"
"I was thinking on joining him, because if I stay a hero your just gonna keep on coming back. and honestly, being a villain sounds way more entertaining. plus, then you'll be forced to be my enemy. Au revior, Mystery Boy." I growled. with that, i walked out the door and back into the cold of night.

A/N:

I've no clue what y/ns villain name should be. suggestions in the comments?