Chapter 30

Miognette's POV

The trip on our way to Switzerland was crazy. We were drinking champagne and relaxing. Just asking how's everyone's days went.

"So How did you and Kristoff meet?" Rosa said
Instantly you could tell Sofia's aura shifted.

"Oh that's not important." Sofia said clearly feeling uncomfortable.

Rosa seemed to notice and said,
"Okay. I don't wanna force you or anything. If you feel uncomfortable let's not." She gave Sofia a kind smile and Sofia looked at Rosa in relief.

"Anyway, Mio. I didn't really know that you were the Signore's Fiancée. We didn't hear anything about the signore getting married." Rosa said

"Yeah, that would explain how you just popped out of nowhere and had the balls to talk back to the signore." Freddie added.

"Yeah..." I said, and gulped the saliva that was stuck in my mouth

and Sofia decided to take out the hard liqueurs. Rosa being Rosa, started a competition on who can drink the most.

"I bet I can drink more than you ladies combined!" She exclaimed drunkenly.

"NO! I CAN DRINK MORE!" Sofia cried out as she grumpily.

Freddie was passed out on the couch and me? I was incredibly drunk.

My vision started spinning and the sense of false confidence was starting to show.

"YOU BITCHES CAN'T DO SHIT! I CAN DRINK THIS FUCKING DRINK!!!" I shouted and downed the whole bottle of brownish liquid.

The burning sensation from the drink ran through my throat and my stomach.

"tsk, haaa." I exhaled as my vision started spinning fast, and before I could even realize I was losing my vision and laid down on the couch.

♠︎

Warning: Mentions of degrading and abuse. (This is just all in my imagination okay? please don't get offended.)

Kristofer's POV

Me and Gio were on our way to handle business.

"So Gio, how's the familgia?" I asked my eyes still glued to the road.

"Well Kristof, everything seems to be in order. I have another person who stole from me."

"Did you kill him?" I asked

"No, I have better plans for him."

"Feed him to the sharks?" I guessed

"Nah, I gave him a second chance."

My eyes widened at what he said,

"So let me get this straight, He stole from you, betrayed you and you gave him a second chance?" I repeated still couldn't wrap my head around what he said.

"Indeed."

"That's a first." I commented. It really isn't him, before he killed someone simply because they looked at him in the eye. Now he's giving second chances.

I gave him a bitter chuckle and let the news go.

Gio is actually a close friend of the family. He was one of my grandma's godson. Despite we don't share the same blood, I consider him my family and because our families go way back.

After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached Palazzo del Quirinale. We walked inside the building and instantly the guards let us in.

We finally reached the president's office. The assistant that greeted us was shaking like a lamb in a wolf pack.