Chapter 20

Miognette's POV

♠︎

For the past 2 days it has been nothing but parties, luncheons and Balls. It was exhausting, meeting rich snobs and simps for Gio.

It was 6:00 in the morning and I was in my room watching the news when Elliot went inside holding a huge box.

"Good Morning Ms. Miognette." He greeted with his thick Italian accent.

"Good morning. May I ask what that is for?" I said pointing at the box.

"Ma'am this is for your wedding. You must hop in the tub and get ready." He said laying the box down and went inside the bathroom.

"Wedding? What?" I said in a confused manner.

"Your wedding? It's happening today. Lavender or Rose?" He asked holding two types of bath bombs.

I pointed at the rose one and he tossed it into the bath. He took the rose petals from its special container and spread it around the bathtub.

"Well Ms. signore Abruzzi will arrive in precisely 45 min, Until then please relax in the bath." He said and left the room.

Right. Gio said the wedding will be in a few days. I just didn't expect it to be this fast.

Looking back, a week ago I was crying because of being broke, now I'm gonna marry the richest man in the world. Maybe a lot of people call me lucky some call me disgusting. But I call myself a mix of two. Lucky and disgusting, I was bought by a wealthy man and be forced to marry him so I could repay back his "Kindness". I smiled at the thought of Gio describing his way of buying kindness. I instantly shook the smile away and remembered him as a bad man.

That man is impossible. I thought and went to take a bath.

A few minutes have passed and I was resting in the bath, when I heard something beeping.

I opened my eyes and saw the digital doorbell on the wall rang and saw Mr. Abruzzi with his crew outside.

I pressed the button and said,

"Just a minute." I instantly went out of the bath and put on the white bathrobe.

I opened the door and Mr. Abruzzi instantly went inside with his team and dragged me to the chair!

"We have a Lot to do! And the wedding starts in 5 hours." He shouted at his team and instantly everyone started working.

A few hours have passed and all these people where on me. I haven't eaten anything and I was getting hungry. I tried asking for something but Mr. Abruzzi said I'll get bloated.

4 hours have passed and we're finally done with hair and make up. Mr. Abruzzi My make up was not too extravagant compared to the fat man's party, but it was elegantly more classy. It was a mixture of neutral colors and a nude lip. My hair was tide up into an elegant bun, accented with a few locks of hairs falling down.

Mr. Abruzzi took out my gown and boy was is gorgeous.

It was an a-line type gown with gray undertone and a deep thin v-cut down the middle up to the waist. The trail was at least 20 meters long. It was the prettiest gown I've ever seen.

While I was gawking at the gown, Mr. Abruzzi took a shoebox and opened it to me. There lay a light gray shoe with a crystal spade in the middle.

Typical Gio, spade here spade there spade everywhere. I shook my head at the thought.

I hopped into the gown and into the heels. the second after I went out, Mr. Abruzzi dragged me outside for pictures.

I was posing everywhere in the villa, Mr. Abruzzi holding the camera and shouting at me to where to put my hands.