Chapter 3

Miognette's POV

An hour later...
I pressed the elevator button to the Penthouse suite. My hands shaking like a goat in a wolf pack.

"Fuck" I cursed. Its my first day and I get fired.

*ding*

The elevator Doors open.

I stared at the darkbrown peice of wood in front of me.
There...a door that holds my fate in life..

CURSE YOU BLOODLINE!!!

I slowly approach the door and and

"UGHH...IMCALLINGALLTGESAINTSANDALLTHEGODSABOVEPLEASEEEHELPME" I prayed Jumping up and down.

"Oh my God why did I fucking do it?? Why does it have to be me? I hate my bloodline! why mom why?? Fucking Bloodline
I hate—"

Suddenly there was a crashing sound. Holy fuckery. I was so focused on ranting, I didn't notice the vase beside me. I mustve hit it.

Well take me jesus. The door knob started to turn and I did What every person would do in this situation.

I ran. I ran like Hell. I ran through the big hallways.

"There she is!" I hear a Few suits shout.

"Shit" I ran and ran and saw a set of stairs that went downward.

Fuck it! I went there and got to a dark Room. While running I bumbed into a hard ass wall causing me to fell on my ass cheeks.

"What the hell?!"
I looked up and see about 5 men in expensive suits.

"Wow, shes a beauty this one" Says ugly ass 1
"Hey wanna Have a good time?" Says ugly 2

I stood up and turned the other way but the suits were fast approaching.
"Oh honey your not going anywhere" Fat ass 3
"Please Get the hell outta my way. I really dont want to hurt you."

Hey even though Im a thin girl, Im strong and mom taught me to fight just incase something like this happens.

"Oh We wont honey" man 5 said

They slowly approached me and man 1 grabbed my hand. So I did what I had to do. I took his arm and twsited it. He fell to the ground. While his friends was distracted I ran through the dark halls for a few minutes. After accepting I lost them, I slowed my pace.

Christ. My first day is one hectic day. When I finally catched my breath. I finally realized where I am. Im in a dark room with a big red curtain in front of me.

"There she is!"
Shit! I quickly ran to what looks like a wooden floor. Then the red curtains started arising. Revealing a croud with different colored dresses and different colored mask hiding their identity.
"Umm.."

To be continued.....

R: Sorry for the short chapter AND the long update. Im not feeling that good all throughout the year and exams are coming up. Please bear with me.