Chapter 37

Miognette's POV

We were on our way to the hospital because Giovanni insisted that I get a whole-body examination. It was quite hard to convince a man who would not take no for an answer. I mean I was doing well considering the beating I got. The black eye was gone most of my wounds are healed. All I have left is a few bruise marks here and there. But I swear this man thinks I have internal bleeding or something.

"We don't need to go to a hospital. I'm feeling A-okay! Look at me! I look better than before to be honest."

"Not with your bruises you're not." He said his view not leaving the road.

"I'm not dying okay? It's not like I'm on a dea-"

"We're going and that's final. Besides, the family doctor suggested that you take a whole-body examination."

"Fine.." I said pouting and just looked out the window.

He must've sensed my frustration because he took my hand and wrapped it around his.

"Look, I just don't want you to suffer anymore okay? It was my mistake. And My conscience won't let me sleep."

I giggled and gave him a nod.

"Alright, but you have to stick with me through this whole examination thing."

"I promise."

I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

A few minutes have passed and we finally arrived at the hospital. It took me 3 hours to finish the whole thing.

Gio was inside talking to the doctor about my condition.

"Grazi, Doctor." He said and closed the door behind him.

"So? Am I okay?" I asked curiously hoping he'll say something that could ease my beating heart.

"Yeah, you're okay." He said and gave me a gentle smile.

"Thank God. See? I told you I was alright." I sighed in relief.

He gave me a soft smile and said,

"I was just making sure okay?"

We exited the hospital and went inside his car.

"So what now?" I asked him genuinely confused

"Well, since I need to take care of you, you have me today. But can we go to the office first? I have to work on something but after that I'm yours." He said cheekily.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

On our way to his office. er Our office since he insisted that he calls everything HE owns ours. So on our way to our office, I suddenly got hungry and so did Gio. He wanted to pull up to a restaurant that was fancy but It was embarrassing I literally were wearing cycling shorts and a Big ass shirt. No. I forced him to make a drive thru and he complained about how it was going to be disgusting and taste weird but here we are him on his 3rd zinger burger.

"No. It's gonna taste weird." I mocked him
He just looked at me and smiled.

He's so cute.

We finally arrived at Our office and as we entered all eyes were on me. I suddenly got self conscious and didn't even notice my hand gripping on Gio's Arm. They looked amazing. All in corporate clothes and here I am in cycling shorts and a shirt.

"You okay?" Gio asked me as he caressed my hand.

"Yeah...I look like crap and everyone seems to be staring at me." I said in a voice only he can hear.

"They're staring at you because you look immaculate."

I blushed at his comment.

"Still. I get all self consciousy."

"Consciousy?" He mocked

"Yes consciousy." I said.

He gave me a heartfilled chuckle and beckoned Jeremy to come over.

"Bring an outfit for Mio." He said

"No! Jeremy you don't have too. It's much of a hass-" I was about to deny but Gio insisted. Jeremy just gave me a smile.

So here I am in his office wearing a Navy blue suit. With matching heels.

"What are you doing?" I approached him since I was getting bored.

"Checking something." He said and showed me the papers.

I read it and instantly saw a flaw.

"3%? You only get 3% of the other company's income? Thats seems a little unfair. According here, your suppose to supply all the materials needed and not to mention all the staff needed in this project. Don't you think it's a little unfair on your side?" I asked while continuing reading the paper.

"I know. That's why I'm changing this to go 80-20."

I was shocked at his decision.

"80%?! for you? Damn. Talk about a rip off." I giggled.

"When you go on a partnership with me, you're not only buying my services you're aslo buying my name." He said while flipping through the pages.

"Jesus. Maybe tone it down a bit? Let's say 60%." I suggested.

"Ohh, too much Mia Miogle. "

"Still you can't just rip someone off like that." I said

"79%"

"65%" I pushed

"75%"

"70%"

"74%"

"73%"

"Deal." He said

I gave him a victorious smile.

He raised his eyebrow and smirked,

"Since when were you into business?"

I instantly regret what I said.

"Umm..I-it's basic common knowledge I guess." I said and stepped back a bit.

"Oh Basic huh? Come here." He said ang beckoned me to sit on his lap.

I did what I was told. I sat in his lap and I felt the heat radiating from his member.

"Umm.." I said awkwardly.

"Kneel." He said

I kneeled on the floor and Looked at him. He unbuckled his belt and showed off his big member. The size of that thing will always surprise me.

"Suck it off. And no teeth." He said in a stern tone.

I crawled closer to him and put his cock in my mouth. I moved up and down along with my tongue wrapping around it.

"Fuck...That feels great Baby." He moaned. His breath started hitching.

He grabbed my hair and guided me up and down.

"You like getting your hair pulled huh? you little slut."

Fuck, I couldnt help but feel hotter than I already do. This man will be the death of me.

He pulled my hair down and made me face him.

"Daddy's little whore. On the table and remove your pants." He said

I climed on the table and removed my pants.

"You're gonna take it all."

End of Chapter