Chapter 39

Miognette's POV

We were at the villa and Gio just left for work. I'm currently getting ready. Rosa, Freddy and Sofia was in the room.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean what you've been through was crazy." Rosa said and cupped my face.

"Rosa you've asked me a million times. I am okay. Besides Gio took care of me." I said and placed my hand on hers.

"I still can't get over the fact you got hurt because we were careless." Freddy said, who is currently sitting on the bed. She gave me a concerned look.

"It wasn't your fault okay? It was their fault." I reassured Freddy.

I looked at Sofia who was silent the whole time.

"Sofia? You okay?" I asked.

She just looked at me. Tears forming around her eyes.

Our eyes widened at Sofia's face.

"YOU OKAY?" Rosa said, maybe shouting at this point. We all went to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Mio. I wasn't there for you. God I'm such a bad friend. I'm so sorry." 

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Jesus. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong okay? Look at me! I'm stronger than a WWE fighter." I exclaimed and raised my hand up in the air.

They just looked at me and sobbed.

"WAHHH!" Rosa cried. When Freddy saw Rosa crying, she did the same.

"I'M SORRY!" Freddy cried.

"WAHHH!" Sofia cried out loud. 

"NO!! IM OKAYY! ALRIGHT?! I'M FINEE!!" I said trying my best to reassure them.

A few minutes of reassuring these cry babies. We finally started getting ready.

2 Hours passed.....

"Okay. There we go." I said and looked at Sofia. I put on her necklace for her cause she was having a hard time. 

"Okay we're all set." Freddy said and went out with Rosa from the bathroom.

Rosa was wearing a pink sun dress with sunflower patterns all over it. She paired it with net sandals. Freddy was wearing jeans and an off shoulder baby blue top. Her hair was down and paired it with wedges. Sofia wore an all pastel Green dress that was mid thigh and green heels. I wore a white spaghetti strap with rose patterns all over it.

We looked at each other and we all knew what we thought.

Before we could even say what we were about to say.  A knock on the door filled the room.

The door opened and revealed a Handsome man but wasn't as handsome as Gio.

"Domenico, hey there." I greeted the tall man.

"Hiya. Woah, feeling summery and flowery I see." He said

We all looked at each other and giggled. But Rosa seemed to be blushing. OHO? what do we have here? 

"Gio asked me to escort you ladies to the car." Domenico said

"Alright, Let's go?" I said.

We went down and saw three handsome men. But one stood out to me. His silver eyes scanned my head from my toe. He gave me a hearty smile. That smile made my insides filled with different types of butterflies.

He was wearing red shorts with a white shirt. I came closer to him and he held his hand out which I took of course. He pulled me in a kiss and embraced me.