Chapter 8

Miognette's POV

I haven't been able to get much sleep because of that stupid man. What am I suppose to do? I really don't want to be married especially to a guy like that.

 Then again, I'll be away from those men but he's so arrogant and an asshole. 

What do I do? do I just jump out the window and run? should I just lay here not doing anything? What the hell do I do.

My mind was going crazy from all that thinking in my head. 

But after a few long hours of pondering, I finally came to a decision that satisfies my condition. Now the only problem is if he is okay with it. My thoughts were disturb by the alarm from my phone. 

Baiser (fuck)

It's already 5 and my ass haven't slept a wink because of that stupid deal. 

I stood up and woke up Freddy, who was snoring. 

"Freddy wake up It's already 5am"

"Five more minutes ma." She said while covering her head with the blanket.

I just chuckled and went inside the bathroom and showered. After showering I already saw Freddy up and checking her phone. She lifted her head up and gave me a smile.

"Good Morning Miognette" She greeted

"Morning Freddy, you should get ready"

"Yea-Oh My God!" She screamed while looking at her phone.

Her shouting scared the shit out of me.

"What is it?" I said, walking towards her.

"Enijo De la Spades is staying in this hotel!!" 

"Who's that?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"What?! You don't know who he is?! Were you quarantined for 10 years or something? That's Enijo" She showed me a picture of a man in his mid 20's, he has brown hair and green eyes wearing a trench coat and a white shirt.

"Mr. De la Spades's Brother?! World's most greatest actor? 2nd eligible bachelor in all of Europe?" 

"Oh, why is it a shock to you?" I asked

"Well, rumours tell me he was in a sex scandal and Mr. De la Spades spoken for him and said it wasn't him in the Video, but he didn't gave a statement nor showing his place in the public, so everyone still was suspicious about everything . That was 3 months ago. Now, he was spotted entering the hotel" 

"Well, our asses is going to get spotted wasting time here. Bathroom you go" I said snatching her phone.

After spending the whole day together with Freddy yesterday, we grown quite close, even if it was a few hours, she was really easy to talk to.

When the clock hit  6am, we were already heading to the conference room for a morning assembly. Freddy says  it's because of the nasty manager er-Sub Manager here.

 As Freddy says, "She is a nasty, boring bitch who just opens her legs to anyone and I bet she had sex just to get her where she was"

Since Aunt Lydia, the real manager of this hotel is away because of an urgent business errand, The sub-manager has to take over. 

"Do you know when will Aunt-The manager will arrive?" I asked almost revealing that she was my aunt.

"I don't really know" She said and we continued.

After a few minutes of Shouting and boring speeches, we finally was able to work.

Me and Freddy, went up to our floor and cleaned the rooms. 

After a few hours passed, I noticed it was already 11:00 AM and I haven't heard from Mr. De la Spades. Maybe he had a change of heart and decided to let me go. Whatever was happening, I hope it stays.

__________________________END OF CHAPTER 8_____________________________________\

Who's Enijo? 

Is the Sex scandal really true?

What happened to Giovanni?

A/N: Hey guyss Author here! did you know while writing this I JUST REALIZED HOW F%#@ING RICH GIOVANNI IS? MY GAD. I had to get my calculator and narrowed shit down. Sweet Jesus! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Chapter 9 is coming right up!