Chapter 12

Giovanni's POV

After the happening in the throne room, I went straight home. I have to deal with Miognette.

A few minutes of the car ride my phone rang.

I took out my phone and read, (Domenico Cavello) I answered it and He went straight to tell me all the details about Miognette.

"Well, she is from Paris, France. She used to live a comfortable life, but ever since her mother died. Her life went straight to hell. Her father gambled all the money, so she has to work just for them to get by." Domenico said on the other line.

"That's all?"I asked

"Actually there is something. But it's not about her, it's her mother." He said

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Her mother mysteriously died. Ms. Vespoir, came home to her mother already in a casket. Poor girl. No one knew why her mother died. Since I got curious myself, and you won't believe who she was before she gave birth to Miognette."

I sat there, in shocked of what Domenico told me.

"The more reason why I wanna keep her" I smirked and hanged up.

Miognette's POV

I saw mom standing there, with a baby with glorious purple eyes.

"Maman! Maman! attendre! Maman!!" I ran with all might.

"WAIT!" My eyes shot open, eyes filled with tears.

"Stai Bien?!" The man with the silver eyes looked at me, eyes filled with concern.

I stared at him and then I realized, I was in an expensive looking room, filled with Purple Hydrangea Macrophylla flowers.

"Where am i?" I asked, about to lose my shit.

"You're in my villa in Florence." He said still concerned.

"What did you do to me?" I questioned as I hugged my body for protection.

I was in different clothes so he must've done something.

"Nothing, I just gave you some sedative pills and sleeping pills. You were getting annoying in the hotel." He said and continued reading the newspaper on the table filled with all kinds of food a few feet from the bed.

"Why did you take me here?"

"In Florence? I have a meeting here with the head directors and We have a party to attend. It'll be great publicity for you."

"For me?" I said and standing up from the bed.

"Since you're gonna be my wife, might as well introduce you to everyone." He said flipping the news paper.

A man-maybe in his late 50's went inside, wearing a penguin suit-walked in carrying 3 paper bags with luxurious brands.

"Signore, le cose che volevi."

(Sir, the things you wanted)

He just nodded and the old man placed the bags and stood behind him.

I just stayed silent. I really don't know what to say. I really don't wanna be married.

"Come, eat mia bella" He said putting the newspaper down and taking a sip of coffee.

"I'm not hungry." I lied. The food on the table is deliciously calling out to me. I could feel myself drooling.

"It's not gonna change your situation you know. Eat or don't eat, you're still mine."