Love? pt 2

It had been a week since that day happened. It seemed that Felix either didn't recall the event or he's choosing to not mention it. Hyunjin, on the other hand, has not been able to think of anything else other than that. He never thought of the possibility that this could happen.

...

Hyunjin and Felix had met through their mutual friend, Changbin, at a party. At that time they were two sexually frustrated hormonal boys. They found each other attractive and after a few drinks they ended up at Felix's apartment. You know typical fanfic scenario. They decided to continue this relationship. A no strings attached thing. But it's not always easy to control your feelings.

Aside from being sex partners, they spent a lot of time together in their friend group. They were usually glued to each other because of the special thing they had going on. It just made them feel closer and they would often have long conversations that would go on for hours. Their touches always seemed intimate to their other friends but it was never questioned.

Felix started noticing his feelings when he went over to Hyunjin's place and found a random guy coming out. Hyunjin told him it was just a random hook up from the bar since he didn't want to bother Felix. At the time Felix felt weird about it but brushed it off. He had never hooked up with anyone else after things started with Hyunjin. He didn't know why it hurt to know Hyunjin had sex with someone else. It's not like they couldn't but Felix wanted to be the only one in bed with Hyunjin.

As time went on Felix notice how different he felt about Hyunjin. It was no longer just a sexual attraction he had. When he hugged Hyunjin compared to the others he felt warm and safe. When he kissed Hyunjin electricity would run through his body. When his hand would brush against Hyunjin's he would get flustered. Hyunjin's flirty remarks made his heart go on a roller coaster. He felt intoxicated when Hyunjin and him would start a make out session.

He liked Hyunjin.

And the feeling became stronger.

That night was when he realized this wasn't a feeling that could easily go away. It wasn't a meaningless little crush that he would forget about.

It was turning into a desire for love.

And he was scared.

...

Hyunjin had been thinking on how to approach Felix to talk to him about that. Hyunjin wasn't one who want serious relationships. He never really had time for something like that. Yes, he had minor crushes on people but again it was never anything serious.

When he met Felix it was just sexual attraction.

Or that's what he thought.

There was different treatment between Felix and other hook ups he's had. Hyunjin would always just have a one night stand. Yet, he didn't want Felix for just one night. That's why he proposed the idea of sex partners. He didn't think anything about this "special treatment."Felix just happened to be the most attractive guy he's met and happened to satisfy his sexual needs WAY better than anyone else.

Still it was nothing serious.

He liked having Felix in his arms. He liked giving him soft kisses every now in then. He like his beautiful smile and his star like freckles. He likes seeing Felix being a happy little sunshine. He liked the cute pink color that appeared on Felix's cheeks when he was with him. He liked the feeling of waking up next to him in the morning after wrecking him the previous night. Oh.. oh... now he realizes what these feelings are.

Just like Felix, he's scared.

...

Another week passed and the two boys avoided each other. The realization of these feelings made things awkward. Normal they would be together almost all the time but now they couldn't even look at each other in the eyes. That week apart was spent with too much overthinking. All the horrid things that could go wrong were just replaying in their minds.