"You're Mine"

Stray kids is coming back!!! I'm going to try to sell everything i have to hopefully get the album.
...

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

...

Lee Felix what are you wearing today?

Hyunjin was staring intensely at Lee Felix, the cute Australian transfer student who was way cuter than any girl at school. All the guys drooled over him. It didn't help that he would show up to school with skirts and crop tops. Today he was wearing a pretty pastel pink skirt with a white oversized sweater and some white thigh highs with simple white sneakers. The sweater, due to being oversized, hung loosely from his shoulder exposing it and some of his collarbone. The white thigh highs wrapped nicely along his thicc thighs. His freckles were on full display and his recently dyed hair looked stunning.

 His freckles were on full display and his recently dyed hair looked stunning

(This hair)

(This outfit)

(This outfit)

Hyunjin was trying so hard to hold back from just slamming the boy against the wall and calming him as his in front of everyone. He didn't like when others touched what he wanted. He definitely didn't like how all the guys where eyeing Felix like they wanted to devour him. Currently Felix was walking with Jisung to class and they seemed to be having a good time just talking. Although Felix was in Hyunjin's friend group he never had a lot of interactions with the younger male. Felix seemed to be really close with Jisung, because of almost being twins, and Chan, because he is also from Australia. He would also notice how Felix loved the youngest, Jeongin, and how he liked sticking around Changbin. Those little things would make him jealous even if he would never admit it.

"Ya Hyunjin stop glaring daggers at my boyfriend. Jisung has no feelings for Felix."

"Hyung we both know Hyunjin is terrible at hiding his jealousy. I'm surprised Felix hasn't noticed."

Hyunjin turned around to see Minho and Seungmin walking towards him. He sighed because he knew the things they said was true. He was jealous of everyone who was close to Felix, even his own friends. He just really wanted to claim the boy.