Deal

"Are you sure you want to a deal with a devil?"

Hyunjin was hovering over Felix as he held the contract in his hand. Felix was slightly afraid but he needed to do this.

"Yes."

"Alright sign it."

Hyunjin let go of the contract and it appeared floating right in front of Felix. A pen also appeared beside it. Felix took hold of the pen and sign his name while biting his lip unsure if he was making that right decision. Once Felix finished signing his, signature glowed a bright white light and the turn a dark red ink on the paper.

"The contract is sealed now. You ready for the next step?"

Felix stared up at Hyunjin and nodded. Hyunjin's eyes turned red as he leaned down to Felix's height. Hyunjin inched his face closer to Felix. Felix closed his eyes and the next second he felt a pair of soft lips on his. The last step for the contract to fully be completed was to kiss. Felix felt butterflies exploding in his stomach. Since he met Hyunjin he had always thought the male was hot and beautiful. He did grow some feelings after getting to know him. When Hyunjin revealed himself as a devil Felix was surprisingly not scared. Even after Hyunjin told him all he wanted was a contract, so he wouldn't get beaten by the boss, Felix still wanted to be friends.

Maybe he just wanted to be with Hyunjin. Maybe that's why he decided to sign the contract.

The contract consisted of one thing Felix want. That was for Hyunjin to pretend to be his boyfriend so the people at school could stop flirting with him. Felix was pretty popular at school because of his cute appearance but deep voice. Boys and girls would constantly try to get with him. He hated that so he thought a "boyfriend" could help him with the problem.

Or he just really wanted Hyunjin.

-

The next day Felix walked in with Hyunjin holding his hand. The fingers were intertwined and Felix was a blushing mess. Everyone was whispering when they saw the two walking to class. Felix was just staring at his hand that was held by Hyunjin's hands. He felt happy.

"Babe I'll come get you before lunch okay?"

Felix looked up at Hyunjin, who had a beautiful smile on his face.

"A-alright."

Hyunjin placed a quick peck on Felix's forehead before he left to go to his class. Felix walked inside his classroom when he felt himself get pulled by his two best friends, Jisung and Seungmin.

"Okay sis spill the tea when did you get a fucking boyfriend?"

"Yeah and why didn't you tell us?"

Felix didn't know how to reply to the two. He couldn't just say 'Hyunjin is a devil and I made a deal with him'. Luckily for Felix the bell rung signaling the start of class. The teacher walked in and everyone sat down at their seat ready to die.

-

The lesson was finally over and it was time for lunch.

"Lee Felix! Explain how you got a boyfriend!"

Felix turned and once again was met with Jisung and Seungmin standing in front of him.

"Ummm well.."

"Lixie I'm here. You ready to go?"

The three males turning around to see Hyunjin standing by the door waiting on Felix.

"H-hyunjin I-"

Before Felix had the chance to say anything else Seungmin had already pushed him to the door where he ended up bumping into Hyunjin's chest. Felix looked up at Hyunjin then quickly hid again embarrassment taking over his body.

Hyunjin smiled at how flustered the boy was. He gently grabbed Felix's hand and lead him through the hallways until the reached the stairs to the rooftop. On the rooftop Felix saw how beautiful and clear the sky way. He tried to move but realized Hyunjin was still holding his hand. Hyunjin noticed too and quickly let go turning away with cheeks painted a soft pink color. That didn't go unnoticed by Felix who just smiled and walked up to Hyunjin.

"Let's go sit down."

They was a peaceful silence between the males but it was comfortable.

"Felix are you really okay with the deal?"

"Yeah why are you asking?"

"I'll be honest with you. At first I did approach you with signing a contract in mind but when we became closer I started growing feelings. It's dangerous for a devil to fall for a human so i revealed myself to try and scare you away. When you still wanted to be friends and then signed the contract I was happy but I felt like I could be forcing you in a way."

Felix turned to look at Hyunjin. He was looking at the ground like it was the only thing that existed. Felix got closer to Hyunjin as he grabbed his face to make sure Hyunjin was looking at him.

"Hyunjin the reason I signed that contract was because I also started growing feelings. I didn't want to leave you so I used the excuse that everyone kept flirting with me just so I could stay with you."

Hyunjin was startled by Felix's confession. Felix was like an angel. Yes it was dangerous for Hyunjin but he was willing to take that risk. For the second time Hyunjin leaned in to kiss Felix. Felix almost instantly responding to the action. Hyunjin held on to Felix's small waist as he moved Felix to sit on his lap. Felix tangled his hands in the devil's soft locks. Right before the kiss got any more heated the bell rang interrupting their little make out session. Felix and Hyunjin were both catching their breath when Hyunjin smirked and leaned close to Felix's ear.

"We will continue this after school at my place."

A blushing boy was left behind.

-

A few months went by and the devil and human were still content with their relationship. They would go on dates and cuddle late at night while watching movies. Hyunjin did get in trouble for being in a romantic relationships with a human but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Everything was going well for the pair. Both still being madly in love with each other. They of course had some fights but they would be quickly resolved.

"Hyunjin I'm glad I made that deal with you."

"I'm glad you did too."

"I never knew making a deal with a devil would make me so happy."

"Don't forget that I'll be taking your souk once you die though."

"It's okay as along as it's you."