I wanna know know know know What is love?

The practice room.

Where the members of Stray Kids spend most of their time. Practicing for their comeback. Hoping to make Stays happy with the intense choreographies.

Practice.

Practice.

Until perfect.

Currently the members don't have to be in the practice room. They have time to rest but Felix stayed back. He kept practicing to perfect his moves. Rapping and dancing to make sure he didn't mess up on stage. He was exhausted. Stressing over a small mistake he made. Finally, he decided that maybe he should take a break. He grabbed the water bottle that was near him and gulped it down. He sat on the floor and looked at himself in the mirror.

His hair was drenched in sweat. The loose white shirt he had on stuck to his skin. The grey sweatpants, with one leg rolled up, caused his legs to feel extremely hot. Wanting to continue dancing he got up again. He loved dancing but didn't want to dance to their choreo. His eyes lit up as he found the song he was looking for.

'TWICE What is Love?'

Felix was a huge fanboy of his senior group, Twice. He loved to dance to their songs as a way to relax. 'Dance the Night Away' was his favorite to dance to, but today he wanted a bit of a change.

Starting up the song, he stood in front of the mirror and let his body move on its own to the song's choreography.

I wanna know satangcheoleom dalkomhadaneunde
I wanna know haneul-eul naneun geos gatdaneunde
I wanna know know know know
What is love? salang-i eotteon neukkim-inji
I wanna know halu jong-il usgo issdaneunde
I wanna know sesang-i da aleumdabdaneunde
I wanna know know know know
What is love? eonjengan na-egedo salang-i olkka

As soon as the song was over Felix dropped to the ground staring up at the ceiling. He started thinking about the song and what really is love. Love is such a strong word that can mean so much or be such a simple lie. He knows he loves his family, members, friends, and his fans but what's it like to romantically love someone? Sure he's had crushes but he was never brave enough to confront them so they disappeared quickly. He wondered want it would feel like to be with a significant other cuddling, staying up late in bed, watching movies, sharing food, sharing hoodies, telling each other how much they loved each other. Yes, those things are cheesy and yes, Felix hates it when couples show to much PDA, but he would be lying if he said he wouldn't want to do that with someone.

*knock knock* (a/n i thought of astro then twice and now the songs are combining in my brain)

Felix looked over to the practice room's door to seeing Hyunjin standing there with some food in a bag.

"Yo Lix I thought you'd be hungry so I brought some food. Hurry up though it's getting cold. I got here earlier but didn't want to interrupt you dancing to Twice."

Felix felt his cheeks flush in embarrassment at Hyunjin's words. He caught him dancing to Twice?

"Y-you saw that?"

Out of Hyunjin's lips a soft chuckle escaped and Felix's little heart suddenly felt like bursting. Has Hyunjin's always been this cute? Come to think of it, Felix had always felt slightly more flustered around Hyunjin. The older male was very attractive and a huge softie. His stage presence was astonishing and Felix looked up to him. He would always be willing to cuddle Felix and listen to his long rants about random things. Hyunjin was a perfect boyfriend in Felix's eyes.

Is this another simple crush or could it be the love Felix was thinking about earlier?

"Hello? Felix? The food is gonna get cold if you don't start eating."

Felix immediately got rid of the thoughts and went over to were Hyunjin was. He took the jjajangmyeon Hyunjin gave him and began to eat. He would steal glances at Hyunjin every so often thinking back to his earlier thoughts. His heart picked up pace every time Hyunjin caught him staring. He swore he saw a small smile appear on Hyunjin's perfect face.

They finished eating and started to clean everything up. Felix started feeling sleepy but he felt Hyunjin's eyes staring at him from behind. He turned around and Hyunjin was standing right in front of him. Startled by their close proximity he took a few steps back.

"Hold up you have some sauce on your lips."

"Wha"

Before Felix could even speak he felt Hyunjin's thumb on his lip and then that same thumb was licked by Hyunjin.

"Can't let some good sauce go to waste."

Felix was speechless at what just happened and couldn't move. He was frozen.

"Lee Felix how come you haven't noticed my feelings for you?"

Feelings? What?"

Felix's eyes widened even more but couldn't speak due to the shock.

Next thing he knew soft lips were placed on his and he felt himself melt. He closed his eyes and moved his lips against Hyunjin's sweet ones. He felt those butterflies in his belly. He felt the fireworks exploding. He loved this feeling.

They broke the kiss to get the air they needed to live, curse you oxygen Felix thought.

Hyunjin started at Felix and softly caressed his cheek.

"Hyunjin, what is love?"

"I'll show you."

...
Is smut something that you'd guys like? Or maybe angst?