So Beautiful

Christmas Eve

"Hyunjinnie! Look it's snowing! Perfect timing too since tomorrow is Christmas!"

Felix yelled at Hyunjin to come over to the window. Felix was preparing breakfast when he looked out the window and noticed the white snowflakes that were falling gracefully to the ground. Felix loved the snow. He never got to experience it back in Australia. When he moved to Korea he saw snow for the first time and he loved it. Everything looked so beautiful covered in the white blanket.

Hyunjin came into the kitchen after hearing Felix shout at him. He walked over next to Felix and looked out the window to see the ground slowly being covered in white. Hyunjin smiled as he wrapped his arms around Felix, giving him a back hug. He rest his head on Felix's shoulder and closed his eyes. Hyunjin loved seeing Felix so happy during this time of month. Felix would alway get so excited when Christmas was near. Decorating was the best part. Hyunjin and Felix would always mess with each other by putting ornaments or lights on each other. They would always have so much fun.

"Jinnie let me go I have to finish breakfast."

"But I love having you in my arms. You're so small and I could cuddle you forever."

"Fine you can starve then."

Hyunjin let Felix go, not waiting to die from hunger. Felix quicky finished making pancakes, learning not to add too much butter like he did once with Seungmin, and set up the table for him and Hyunjin to start eating.

"Thank you for the food babe."

Hyunjin immediately started eating once Felix put the pancakes in front of him. Hyunjin loved absolutely everything Felix made. Sometimes the food wasn't the best but Hyunjin never complained. He was just so whipped for Felix, but who isn't?

"Jinnie slow down you're gonna choke."

"You'll be choking on something later tonight."

A loud slap was heard through the room and there were pancakes on the floor.

--

Hyunjin and Felix were on the sofa cuddling while watching Strong Girl Bongsoon on Netflix. It was there 50th time watching it but they loved it so much. By now it had stopped snowing and everything was beautifully covered in bright white snow.

"Hyunjin we should go outside and build a snowman."

"Alright but put on lots of warm clothes. You don't want to catch a cold right before Christmas."

Once the couple was outside Felix grabbed the snow and threw some at Hyunjin. Hyunjin was surprised at the sudden attack by his lover. Almost instantly after being hit Hyunjin grabbed some snow and a snowball fight broke out between the two. Laughter filled the air. The once undisturbed snow was filled with footprints that belonged to Hyunjin and Felix.

Hyunjin ran after Felix and tackled him down onto the cold snow. Hyunjin was on top of Felix as they stared into each other's eyes. Felix giggled and kissed the tip of Hyunjin's nose. Hyunjin smiled at Felix and leaned down to kiss him on the lips. Even after being out in the cold for so long, Felix's lips were still so soft and Hyunjin loved the taste of his lips. It was such an addicting taste. Felix felt the same way. Every time they kissed it was so magical. The butterflies in their stomachs would still flutter their wings. Fireworks still went off at the simple contact. They pulled away for air but the love could still be felt.

"I love you Felix. I will always love you."

"I love you too Hyunjin. You're not only my lover but you're also my best friend. Today was such a beautiful day."

"Not as beautiful as you. You're so beautiful."

"Our love is beautiful."

---

Happy Holidays everyone! Whatever you celebrate I hope you guys have an amazing time. Don't forget to stream Levanter and Red Velvet's Psycho 💙

 Don't forget to stream Levanter and Red Velvet's Psycho 💙