Stay

It's over but i is not over
This memory does not go away
You said over but it is not over
Do not go away yet

"Hyunjin I love you so much please don't leave."

"I'm sorry Felix but it's the only way for you to be happy."

"But I won't be happy without you."

"I'm sorry."

Hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead one last time as he left him. Felix was left sobbing. The two had just broken up. Hyunjin called Felix to take him on a date but Hyunjin wanted to let Felix have fun one last time. Hyunjin didn't want to do this but he had no choice. His parents found out about his secret relationship with Felix. He had to break up with him or his parents were going to ruin Felix's life.

Hyunjin looked up at night sky with eyes full of tears.

"I'm sorry love."

We already have another way
I'm walking
Where should I go
Without you I will be tomorrow again
You have to walk
Do not let go of my hand

It had been a couple weeks after Hyunjin's and felix's break up. Felix would barely eat. All his friends were worried about him. He would cry everyday. He wouldn't come out of his room unless he had to.

Felix looked up at the full moon.

"You promised to not let go but I'll move on if that's what you want me to do."

Just stay in my arms
Stay in my heart
Just stay
Just stay
I wanna stay in your eyes
Stay in your heart
So stay
So stay

Hyunjin was out on a date with a girl his parents had set him up with. He really did not want to be there but he had no choice. They were at a cafe wait for someone to take their order.

"Hello may I- H-Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin looked up as he heard his name and his eyes widen at the sight of who it was.

"F-Felix?"

Hyunjin felt so many emotions rush through his body. He wanted to hold Felix in his arms. He wanted to tell him how much he missed him. He wanted to kiss him. He want to tell him the words I love you.

"You two know each other?"

Felix and Hyunjin both turned their heads to look at the girl who was confused as to what was happening.

"Oh sorry Lisa this is umm.."

"I'm Felix I used to go to school with Hyunjin. What would you guys like to have I need to get back to working."

Hyunjin looked at Felix and saw the fake smile that was on his face as Lisa was telling him what they would like to have. I'm sorry Lix.

On my way we walked
It's left behind.
What should I do
The faded memories grab me
I will not let you go

When Felix got home after he saw Hyunjin with a girl he let himself cry. The whole day he was trying to not let the tears fall. All the memories of his dates with Hyunjin came flooding his mind. He knew he should let go of the memories but he just couldn't.

"Hyunjin please come back."

Just stay in my arms
Stay in my heart
stay
Just stay
I wanna stay in your eyes
Stay in your heart
Stay
So stay

"No I'm not doing this anymore!! Why cant't you let me be with who I want to be?"

"Hwang Hyunjin you shouldn't be disrespecting your parents like this!"

"Why should I call you my parents when you can't accept m for who I am?"

"Then I guess you should just leave."

"Fine I will."

Hyunjin packed all is stuffed from his room and left his home. Well that was't his home anymore.

"I'm coming Felix."

I do not change
Without you
Do not leave me

Felix was walking home after finishing his shift at work. What he wasn't expecting was finding Hyunjin at his front door with a suit case in hand. When Hyunjin noticed Felix all he did was smile and said a small 'hey'. Felix felt happy and sad all he could do was run up to Hyunjin and hug him.

"Idiot why are you here do you know how much you've hurt me? I've cried everyday since you left. Why are you here now?"

"I'm sorry my Lixie I'll explain everything but let's go inside for now."

Just stay in my arms
Stay in my heart
Just stay
Just stay
I wanna stay in your eyes
Stay in your heart
So Stay
So stay

It's been a couple years since Felix and Hyunjin got back together. They were both so happy to be with each other once more. They realized just how much they craved for each other's touch. Felix loved being held by Hyunjin's strong arms and Hyunjin loved holding Felix as if he was a fragile flower. Everything was back to normal. Hyunjin's parents never apologized which did hurt Hyunjin a lot but Felix was by his side which made him forget everything that happened with his parents.

Things were perfect.

It's over but it is not over
This memory does not go away

"You may now kiss your husband."

They always stayed in each other's hearts.

"Thank you for waiting for me Felix."

"Thank you for keeping me in your heart."

Let's stay together forever.

--

I almost cried writing this I hope you enjoyed it <3