Fanboy pt.2

Chan had returned due to him sharing the penthouse with Hyunjin since he was his bodyguard. He found the two fast asleep on the couch and smiled at them. They looked so peaceful and he wasn't going to ruin that. He put another blanket on them because it was getting chiller outside and he didn't want them to catch a cold.

"Sleep well my children."

~.~

Hyunjin was the first the wake up the next morning. He noticed the extra blanket that Chan had put on him and Felix the previous night. Ah yes Felix had spent the night. Hyunjin's eyes went wide as he realized that Felix had indeed spent the night at his place. He looked over to the still peaceful sleeping Felix. Hyunjin once more saw the cute freckles that decorated Felix's face. He couldn't help it they just look so good on him. Hyunjin didn't want to wake up Felix yet plus he had a small break after finishing his tour. His last concert was the one where he met Felix.

Hyunjin wanted to be a good 'boyfriend' and make some breakfast. He chuckled at himself for calling himself Felix's 'boyfriend'. Hyunjin just had this feeling of wanting to protect Felix. He knew that he shouldn't be doing that though. He's an idol dating wouldn't be something easy and the fans wouldn't always take the news well especially if it was a boy that he was dating. He didn't even know if Felix was single. Then again Felix was at the concert by himself but he did mention a Jisung while they were messaging. The thought of Felix having a boyfriend really made Hyunjin jealous.

He pushed his thoughts away as he grabbed the ingredients he needed to make blueberry pancakes. Once the batter was ready Felix walked into the kitchen. His shirt from last night was hanging loosely exposing his collarbone. Hyunjin had forgotten that Felix was wearing a loose shirt and when he turn around to look at Felix he couldn't help but stare. Hyunjin blushed because his thoughts weren't exactly what you would call innocent.

"Hyunjin!"

"I uh what?"

"I was asking what you were making it smells really good!"

Hyunjin's thoughts were interrupted by Felix thankfully or other things may have happened.

"I made some blueberry pancakes. I hope you like them."

-

After their breakfast Hyunjin let Felix burrow some of his clothes so he wouldn't have the be in the same ones from yesterday. They both showered and got dressed so they could hang out at the arcade inside the building.

 They both showered and  got dressed so they could hang out at the arcade inside the building

"Aw my cutie looks so adorable! Hey don't you think we kinda look like a couple?"

Hyunjin was fascinating by just how cute Felix looked. Like have can someone look so much like a fluffy kitten? Hyunjin just wanted to hug and cuddle him. Felix was like a delicate flower. Hyunjin also noticed the blush that dusted Felix's cheeks. He grabbed Felix's hand and lead him to the arcade. Hyunjin as planning to win something for Felix. Specifically a giant bear that Felix could cuddle with and think of him. Even if they met like two days ago Hyunjin knew he want to be with this boy. It was risky but Hyunjin didn't mind.

-

"Woah Hyunjin this is so cool!"

Felix's eyes were sparkling in excitement. He's whole face screamed "I'm so happy right now!!". Hyunjin just watched Felix go around and play games. Felix would pout when he lost and he looked adorable. When he won he would bounce on his feet and even jump around. Felix in Hyunjin's was like an excited puppy exploring a new place. Hyunjin couldn't keep in his UwUs.

Happy things always have to come to an end sadly. Hyunjin took Felix's hand once again and guided him to the prize shop. Hyunjin had been to the arcade many time amd accumulated many points. He never wanted anything from the shop but now he had a reason to get something.

"I would like that big grey bear please."

The staff scanned Hyunjin's game card and then walked over to grab the bear. Once Hyunjin had it he handed it over to Felix.

(This is my bear btw lol it's almost as big as me I'm like 5'1 *cries in smol*)

"Here I wanted to gift you something so you'll remember me."

"Hyunjin you don't have to!"

"But I want to so take it."

Hyunjin smiled as Felix grabbed the bear with a red face. They walked out of the arcade and Felix needed to head home.

"I'll tell my driver to take you home I want you to be safe."

"Hyunjin don't worry I'll be fine."

"Please cutie let him take you home."

"Fine only because you're really cute."

"Isn't that my line. I'll miss you cutie."

Hyunjin grabbed Felix by the waist and hugged and side hugged him because Felix was balancing the big bear on his other side.

"I had a fun time hanging out with you Felix. You had me fanboying a lot thanks to your cute face."

"You fanboying? Hyunjin you're an idol! I'm the one who was constantly fanboying!! You have no idea how hard it was to not scream while being with you!"

Hyunjin couldn't resist anyone. He grabbed Felix's face gently and kissed him on the lips.

"I know it's fast but I don't care. Felix I want to protect you. I know I would be risking my career but I don't care. People do stupid things for love."

Felix was shocked by Hyunjin's confession but he had also felt something during his time being with Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin I promise that I wouldn't use you for fame or money. I want you to protect me and make me feel safe. If you really are willing to risk your career then I'll make sure you won't regret falling for me."

The space between the two soon faded and the two were kissing once again.

Thanks for being my fanboy.