Fanboying Boyfriends

Lixie Princess ❤️
Hyunjinnieeeeee

Hwang Prince 👑
What does my pretty princess want?

Lixie Princess ❤️
( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) im bored

Hwang Prince 👑
I am too princess m(._.)m

Lixie Princess ❤️
I watched a whole hour of Yeosang from Ateez
dancing to I Got A Ponytail o-o

Hwang Prince 👑
I-
I'm not surprised you did that sweetheart

Lixie Princess ❤️
It was very entertaining...

Hwang Prince 👑
Im sure you had fun <3
On a side note that one guy I think San..?
He's a finee looking man

Lixie Princess ❤️
👀 San? Choi San? Yes he isss
You should watch his fancam for Answer

Hwang Prince 👑
I-isnt that the one with the hip thrusts
(//∇//)

Lixie Princess ❤️
Maybee...

Hwang Prince 👑
Aahh he is so beautiful..? Sexy..? Cute..? Pretty..?
How can a human be so perfect...?
But then again im dating the most beautiful angel
that could ever exist 🥰

Lixie Princess ❤️
Me an angel?
Stop you're embarrassing me.. (*≧∀≦*)
Im the one who has a god like boyfriend
Have you seen all the people drooling over you when we go out?
I always want to smack then away ^~^

Hwang Prince 👑
Awww babe you have my full permission to kill them

Lixie Princess ❤️
🥺 i love you so much
You don't understand how much my heart screams for you

Hwang Prince 👑
I love you too princess 〜<3
Im on my way to your place
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Hyunjin ran as fast as he could to Felix's place. He had the sudden urge to just cuddle him and give him kisses all over his pretty face. He could spend years counting every freckle Felix had. He would do absolutely anything to bring happiness to Felix. He was whipped and Felix had him wrapped around his cute tiny pinky.

Felix eagerly waited for Hyunjin. He wanted the cuddles and kisses. He wanted to stay up late with Hyunjin and have a long 4 hour conversation. He loved talking to Hyunjin and he knew Hyunjin would always listen to his thoughts. Felix knew how much he meant to Hyunjin and Hyunjin meant just as much to him.

Both were so in love with each other. All their friends never got tired of third wheeling them because even if they were together all the time they would still include their friends as much as they could. You could see it in their eyes just how much they love each other.

Finally Hyunjin arrived at Felix's place and as soon as the door was opened Hyunjin attacked Felix with a hug. Felix immediately returned the hug as they walked over to the couch not breaking contact. Once seated Hyunjin pulled away slightly and kissed Felix's lips. It was a soft, gentle kissed that was filled with so much love. Their lips fit perfectly. Both could feel the other smile during the kiss. After they pulled away they stayed staring at each other for awhile.

"Every time i look at you i fall in love all over again."

Felix giggled at Hyunjin's words, "can you stop being so sweet? I'm gonna melt before we get married. Let me go get snacks so we can fanboy to Ateez alright?"

Felix got up to get the snacks as Hyunjin turned on the tv and went onto youtube to put on Ateez performances.

The rest of the night was spent with the two boys fanboying, cuddling, kissing, and telling each other how in love they were. It was a perfect and peaceful night. Just the two of them in each other's arms was all they wanted.

"Tomorrow we should fanboy over Mamamoo."

"Of course we will my princess."