"Don't cry" pt.2

Felix looked up at the boy once again, surprised by his words. The boy was smiling and Felix couldn't help but smile back at him.

...

3 years later

Felix walk towards his last class of the day. He was excited to go home after his long, tiring first day of university. When he walked inside the classroom everyone was talking and it was very noisy. He saw an empty seat in the back next to a boy that was looking at the window. Felix walked to the seat and sat down. The boy felt a presence next to him, so he turned around. Their eyes met and suddenly Felix felt shy under the boy's intense glare. Felix soon realized that the boy was the one he met 3 years ago at the park. Felix averted his eyes away from the boy and took out his notebook to write notes.

Hyunjin watched as the cute, small boy next to him turned away and start writing in his notebook. He recognized those pretty, constellation like freckles. It was the boy he saw crying at the park. The boy, in Hyunjin's eyes, became a lot prettier. Throughout the entire class time Hyunjin would glance towards the boy's direction. He wondered if the boy remembered him. He wanted to know if the boy was okay after so many years. He had this feeling of wanting to protect the boy. Soon the class was over and the boy grabbed his stuff and left. Hyunjin watched him leave the classroom before he hurriedly grabbed his stuff and ran after the boy. Hyunjin caught up to him, grabbed his wrist and turned him around. The boy looked up at him in confusion.

"Do you remember me?"

...

Felix and Hyunjin have been together for over 5 years now. They were so happy to have found each other. They had both been wondering about the other after their first meet up. They were walking down a path, holding hands. It was cold but they had each other to keep warm. They found a bench under a big tree and sat down. They held each other close as their eyes scanned the now abandoned park, where they met. The memories filled their minds. Hyunjin got up from the bench and smiled down at Felix. Felix smiles back up at Hyunjin. They looked at each other for a moment, until Hyunjin got down on one knee. Felix's eyes widen is surprised, as he realized what was happening. Felix's eyes were now filled with tears.

"When I first met you here I thought you were the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. It hurt me seeing you cry. I didn't know who you were back then but I wanted to be there for you. Lee Felix, I now know what I feel for you, will you marry me?"

Felix was crying so much all he could do was nod. He ran up to Hyunjin and hugged him. Hyunjin grabbed Felix's small hand and put the ring on him. He wiped the tears that were falling from Felix's face.

"Don't cry I'm sure a smile would fit your beautiful face a lot more."