•XXVI

hyeojung and juyeon were getting ready for the wedding. people were following both of them to choose their clothes. every one of them were running around them and wouldn't let them breath freely.

they were taking them from here to there to choose the most perfect suit and dress so they would look stunning in the wedding. while they were dressing them up other employees were decorating the place where the wedding was going to be held.

after the whole tiring day they let juyeon and hyeojung to go to their homes. it sure was tiring not even exciting because it was a wedding which they didn't want to happen thus, they couldn't show any excitement.

when juyeon got back home, the only thing he did was to hug jaehyun as tight as he could and be like that until the next day. not even jaehyun asked him anything and stayed like that as his favourite person wished.

tomorrow the wedding was going to be held. it wasn't even his wedding but jaehyun felt nervous and he couldn't sleep. on the other side, juyeon was whining and sweating profusely and breathing heavily.

the older tried to wake him up from his nightmare but no avail. then the younger jumped out, he was panting and trying to catch his breath. he was gasping for as much air as he could.

the blond haired immediately ran up to him and held his face. ''juyeon, im here. it's okay. calm down.'' he hugged him and rubbed circles on his back to calm him down.

he broke the hug and looked him in the eyes with a frown. he gave a reassuring smile. ''it's fine. it was a dream.''

the dark blue haired hugged him back and made him sit on his lap. they sat like that until the younger calmed down.

when jaehyun realised that he was already relaxed he pulled away and kissed juyeon which left him in suprise. though he was surprised by the older's action he kissed him back passionately.

jaehyun broke the kiss and hugged juyeon whispering in his ear while playing with his blue hair ''i love you''

juyeon laughed. ''you never say it first. i love you too''

•~•

wedding day.

everyone was getting ready. they were going back and forth chatting with eachother. juyeon and hyeojung were waiting in the room. both of them talked about the plan and were ready to carry out it.

soon the wedding started and juyeon and the priest were waiting for hyeojung at the wedding altar. she came out with her father and both of them slowly were going towards the groom.

the ceremony started and priest was talking. after talking for so long he asked ''is anyone against it?''

and the sound of gunshot was heard. people started to scream and the main antagonist of the show appeared.

''everyone please leave, the wedding is done. i need to talk to my precious father over there.'' kevin grinned and pointed the gun at hongmin.

"so father, shall we have a talk?''

ーTBCー

there you go guys. two chapters!
so what do you think?