•XXI

the black car stopped at the entrance of the company building. long haired girl went out from the car and went in the company with the two men following her.

they went in the elevator to the tenth floor. they got out from the large elevator and went through the long hallway and stopped at the end of it where the white door was.

''i'll go in, you two wait outside'' hyeojung told her bodyguards and went in the office without knocking on the door.

hongmin was sitting in a chair signing the papers but stopped when he saw the guest.

he smiled at the girl and motioned for her to sit. ''why did you come?''

''mr. lee, i went to see juyeon the other day. i wanted to discuss everything with him but he talked to me with disgust'' she sat down and continued ''and also someone named jaehyun came while we were talking and he chased him. i think they are together''

the man lit up his cigarette and gazed at the girl. ''you just need to marry him as soon as possible''

''but that damned jaehyun is the problem''

hongmin deep sighed and called his secretary. ''wedding will be in two months''

hyeojung chuckled and stood up, ready to leave.

''don't mess things up'' the old man's stern voice went through her body and made her freeze where she was standing.

•~•

kevin dressed up and went out to meet jacob. the brown haired has already arrived at their location. kevin approached him and gently bowed down to him.

''good afternoon mr. bae'' he said teasing and only got a fierce look in return.

they went in an empty and abandoned cafe. as soon as they went in jacob pushed him at the wall.

''why didn't you tell me?'' he raised his voice.

''so you knew?'' the black haired smirked.

''if it's true then..i can't help you'' the brunette let him go and turned his back to him."our deal is cancelled''

''wait'' kevin grabbed the other's wrist and now he pushed him at the wall. ''tell me, are you scared?''

''no'' jacob answered while holding his breath.

the black haired got closer and closer until the gap between them was too small. he kissed jacob and left.

he didn't know why he did it. he just wanted to do it so bad that he couldn't control himself.

the brunette stayed in the cafe in shock. he didn't expect him to kiss him. his mind went blank as soon as kevin touched his lips.

he sat in the floor and bent his legs and put his head on his knees.

why have you been doing this kind of things to me..

~•~

''eric'' the orange haired guy waved his hand. eric went up to them but only awkward silence was around them.

''here is the information which you asked for'' the soft looking boy who came with changmin handed the paper to eric.

''why did you want to get the information about him?'' changmin asked and stared at the white haired boy with his sharp eyes.

''just because'' eric turned around to leave.

''be careful'' the orange haired said and left with chanhee.

the white haired went back home. ahin opened the door for him and saw her boyfriend being angry and sad at the same time.

they sat on the sofa but eric still didn't say anything. after reading what was on the paper he didn't know if he had to be angry or sad.

he gave papers to ahin. she slowly took it from him and started reading.

''eric'' she looked at him in shock.''is it true?''

''i trust changmin, i know it's true'' he ruffled his hair.

''if juyeon finds out...'' the short haired girl frowned. ''we should burn this''

she stood up and went outside to burn the paper. they didn't want juyeon to find out what was written on the paper but sooner or later he would know.

🌟

"juyeon'' jaehyun backhugged the younger who was cooking the supper.

"what is it hyung'' he turned off the stove and turned around to face the blonde haired.

"nothing. i just wanted to say that i missed you'' he gave the dark blue haired boy a sweet smile and left a gentle peck on his lips.

"i missed you too'' juyeon kissed the older's forehead which made jaehyun to chuckle.

they ate their supper and in few hours got ready to go to bed. they took shower and brushed their teeth together then went to bed and cuddled.

''jaehyun'' he got on top of the older.

''i love you'' he kissed the blondie on his forehead then on both of his cheeks. he stopped looked at the older and kissed his nose and then placed a soft kiss on his lips. ''i promise i will keep you with me''

"i hope you will keep that promise'' jaehyun kissed his cheek. ''now sleep''

juyeon obediently lied down next to him and put his big arms around jaehyun's slim body.

''i love you too'' the blonde haired murmured and peacefully fell asleep.

ーTBCー