•XV

it was already dark.
jaehyun couldn't sleep. he was rolling from one side to another but he couldn't close his eyes and let himself go to the dreams world.

he glanced at the boy who was sleeping next to him and sat up on the bed. the blondie took his phone and started to write something.

it's been a long time that i haven't posted anything..but now i want to write something and say it all.

we are together. him and i. we both finally are together but i know something's not right. after two years of waiting and suffering, he became mine. i'm happy. i'm feeling much better but i feel it, something is going to happen.

even though we are together, there's going to be too many problems which we have to face. i'm scared. you may think 'this boy is such a coward' but trust me you would be afraid too.

if you see me, i may seem too happy than you could even imagine but deep inside i'm scared and sad.

he even begged me to stay only for the rest five days... isn't that weird? why would he say that if something isn't happening?

i'm afraid to lose him. i'm afraid of everything related to him.

when we got together everything became upside down and i don't know why.

we don't know what future holds but i want us to be forever!.

-HJ

jaehyun got up and without making any sound he went outside to take a walk.

he was wandering around the streets and lastly went to his favourite place.

the field full of dandelions. it was the only place which made jaehyun overcome his fears and everything.

this place was making him to calm down and distract from any kind of worries he had.

and this was the place where he, all the time, during these two years he was wishing on dandelions that one day juyeon would be his.

the blonde haired sat down on the ground and took a deep breathe. he smiled plainly and picked up the dandelion.

it was craziness but he started to talk to the flower. as if they could understand him better than anyone else.

''once again i'm here'' he turned his lips into a thin line. ''today, i dont want to wish the same thing which i have been wishing all the time, but i want to wish the only one thing..i want to stay with him forever'' a tear rolled down to his left cheek.

jaehyun slowly blew the dandelion which flew away in the night full of stars and shining moon.

the older lied down and stared at the sky.

'it won't happen but i still want to wish'

the dark blue haired woke up in the middle of the night. he felt that his hyung wasn't next to him and he panicked.

he thought he lost him. the fear of 'what if he was kidnapped by hongmin' possessed him. he tried to call jaehyun but the older's phone was on the drawer.

''where could he be?'' he ruffled his hair and bit his lower lip.

suddenly he heard a noise from downstairs. he ran down and saw jaehyun at the door.

juyeon ran up to him and hugged him.

''i thought you were lost.''

''i couldn't sleep so i went out'' the older patted his back and closed the door.

''don't scare me like that, please.'' the dark blue haired cooed the blondie's face and showed his eyes full of fear.

the blonde haired smiled softly and nodded his head.

"ahin'' the white haired boy shook the girl slightly who was blankly looking in the space.

the short haired girl gave a serious look to her boyfriend.

''are you okay?'' eric asked and sat down next to her, hugging tightly.

''eric, don't you think that something isn't right?'' she put her head on the boy's chest to hear his heartbeat and calm down.

''what do you mean?'' eric gently started to play with his girlfriend's hair.

''juyeon and jaehyun.'' ahin hold on the boy tighter.''i feel it. something will happen. since his father kidnapped jaehyun, i know something is hiding.''

eric felt how her voice got shaky and body was trembly, so he hugged her even more and tried to calm her down by leaving small kisses on her head.

''why do you care about them? i mean you should care because they are your friends now, but you are way too much caring and protective over them.''

''because jaehyun is someone whom is really special to me. i want him to be loved, protected, taken care of. i want the whole universe to be given to him because he deserves it. he deserves to be happy too. i know juyeon can give him all but at the same time he can take it all from him. even tho he loves juyeon so much, more than anything and anyone else, and so juyeon loves him the same way, there's something between them. it isn't juyeon's father it's something else.''

eric carefully listened to her. ahin was right. there was something between them, but what was it?

''fear or maybe they aren't ready?'' he said.

''i don't know, but i'm scared'' she whispered and closed her eyes to hear her boyfriend singing for her.

~•~

the sound of opening a heavy, iron door was heard. the footsteps slowly where walking somewhere to the familiar direction.

the footsteps stopped.

the owner of footsteps opened another door and went in, sitting in a leather armchair.

''you are late sunwoo'' someone's voice echoed in the room.

a deep voice was heard immediately. ''sorry''

''it's fine.'' the stranger gave the papers to sunwoo and smirked ''are you ready to destroy him?''

sunwoo laughed and smirked too. ''the day has finally come''

TBC

finally i came back home and now i can post chapters normally.