•II

knock knock.

the knock on the door was heard. god knows how many times has this person knocked on the door.

finally jaehyun heard the noise and while being half asleep he opened the door. he was surprised to see sangyeon at the door of his house. the blonde haired rubbed his eyes and let the guest come in.

sangyeon put the bag of snacks on the table and sat on the sofa.

"why are you here?" jaehyun sat next to the brown haired and closed his eyes.

"we will skip the university and stay at home." sangyeon wiggled his brows and smiled.

"are you crazy?" the blondie opened his eyes and glared at his friend.

''i think you need some rest from university and from that dumb boy'' sangyeon brought some snacks and again sat down next to jaehyun.

''dumb'' the blondie laughed. "he really is''

the brown haired saw how jaehyun's face changed from sleepy to sad and depressed. he wanted to help him but he could do nothing. he was useless in this situation, no idea what to do to make his friend feel okay.

''here, i bought your medicine'' sangyeon threw the bottle of the medicine to jaehyun and went in the kitchen to cook something.

while the brunette was cooking, jaehyun went upstairs to get changed because he was still in his pajamas. he slowly went up the stairs and entered his room. he just wore shorts and black t-shirt.

''jaehyun come down'' sangyeon shouted to reach his voice to his sleepy friend. after good ten minutes the blonde haired came down and sat at the table which was full of various meals.

both of them started to dig in their breakfast silently. neither of them dared to say anything. they were eating quietly, not even looking at each other.

''jaehyun, how many years?''

''huh?'' jaehyun stopped eating and stared at the brunette.

"how many years are you going to suffer again?" sangyeon put his chopsticks dowm and looked at unbothered jaehyun.

"i don't understand what you are trying to say. im not suffering'' jaehyun shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his food.

"you can pretend anything you want but i know the truth and you can't hide it'' he stood up and left the blondie alone at the table.

jaehyun sighed. he put the chopsticks down and ruffled his hair.

sangyeon was right. what's the point to pretend it is okay when his best friend knew everything and could see everything? but he thought it would bother sangyeon to talk on this topic.

jaehyun was lost in his thoughts when message was sent from juyeon.

                              juyeon

hyung, are you fine?
you didn't come at university.

                                           i'm fine. just tired from this university,
i wanted to stay at home.