•XIII

the sun was shining brightly. sunlights were landing on the blonde haired which was making the most wonderful view.

juyeon opened his eyes and saw that mesmerising view next to him. the older looked so stunning and breathtakingly beautiful. he was staring at his face and adoring every detail. he loved everything in jaehyun.

the older slowly opened his eyes too. little did he know that he was being stared. he looked at the dark blue haired boy and smiled.

"good morning'' the younger kissed his forehead and smiled back."do you want to go somewhere today?''

"hmm..no. i prefer to stay at home with you. also i'm still feeling weak." jaehyun hugged the other.

the blondie felt something in his heart. it was aching but he didn't know why. he was happy with juyeon but he was sad at the same time. he was so happy to have the younger with him and was ready to scream to the world but he was holding it all inside because they still were nothing.

"juyeon-" started jaehyun. "what happened with your father?" he asked with his voice low.

juyeon stroked jaehyun's blonde hair and sat up. he sighed deeply and ruffled his blue hair. the younger was ready to say everything but he didn't know how to start.

"so, it all happened like this"

FLASHBACK.
juyeon's childhood.

the tall man went into the bar. the place was full of people, alcohol smell and loud music. he went in and sat down, ordering something strong.

he was concentrating on people and how they dance, act, drink or eat. he was so interested in this that his eyes suddenly lingered on a beautiful woman.

the woman looked gorgeous while smiling and just sitting there. the man couldn't hide his interest in her so he started to observe her.

after looking at her for so long, the woman was alone finally and he approached. they got along and started to talk more freely. but the only thing you could read from their eyes was lust. they just wanted to have fun with each other and then just say goodbye.

talking till the bar was gonna be closed, they went to the hotel.

the woman woke up naked in the morning. she saw a letter on the drawer.

"i went to the company.
you can call me if you need anything.
XXX-XXX-XXX''

lee hongmin

after that one-night stand, they haven't seen each other. only one year later the woman came back with a little boy.

she called hongmin and convinced him to meet her. she took the boy with her and went to her destination.

they both went to the park where not even a single person was walking. the woman sat next to the man and put the boy in her lap.

"why did you want to meet me?'' hongmin turned around and his gaze stopped at the little one.

"because of him'' the woman's voice lowered. "i want you to take responsibility and help me raise him."

even tho hongmin was an awful person he couldn't leave that woman alone,at least the boy was his son too, so he had to take responsibility and help her as much as he could.

hongmin sighed and looked at his son. ''how old are you?''

the boy looked so scared and avoided eye-contact. he didn't say anything and only showed him his age with fingers.