•XXIII

the knocking sound on the door woke the dark blue haired up. he opened the door and revealed ahin and yuna.

''morning juyeon'' ahin went into the house with yuna following her behind.

''why are you two here?'' juyeon ruffled his messy hair and stared at the girls half asleep.

''we just came to visit'' yuna giggled and started to get breakfast ready.

''fine, i'll go wake jaehyun up''

the doorbell rang.

yuna and ahin looked at each other. their boyfriends wouldn't come due to their work. then who visited at this hour in the morning?

ahin opened the door and saw hyeojung standing there. the black haired girl looked up and down and checked ahin from head to toe.

''you aren't invited'' the short haired girl was about to close the door but hyeojung stopped her.

''i need to talk to juyeon''

''no''

''please, it's important''

ahin opened the door and let her in. she called juyeon and together with him listened to what hyeojung had to say.

''i'll go to jaehyun. if he sees her it won't be good'' yuna said and ran upstairs.

juyeon sat on the sofa, waiting for the black haired girl to start talking but she sat there without saying a word. after some time she got some courage and finally spoke.

''the wedding is in a month''

''what?'' juyeon angrily stood up. ''can't you just talk to him and tell him that we don't want to get married?''

''i can't. my father forced me to do it too. i know i was rude to you and jaehyun but i had to do it in case you would leave him and marry me instead to protect him'' the girl broke down into tears.

"and should we believe you? what if you are lying?'' ahin interrupted their conversation.

''i swear i am not lying, it's all true.''
hyeojung looked at ahin with teary eyes. "i would talk to my dad but i don't know, he might beat me if i don't obey.''

''i'll go with you. we will talk to your dad together'' juyeon patted hyeojung's head.

''thank you''

🍁

yuna quietly went in the room. she slowly sat on the bed and woke the blonde haired.

when jaehyun got up he looked happy to see yuna because he hasn't seen her for so long.

''where's juyeon? and why are you here?'' he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

''me and sangyeon were in japan and we came back a week ago and now me and ahin visited you. about juyeon he is downstairs.''

''i'm surprised he didn't wake me up'' he smiled and got up. ''i'll go change and then go downstairs''

while jaehyun was changing juyeon came back in the room. when he dressed up he saw juyeon on the bed. the blondie sat next to him, looking at the younger with a frown.

''wanna talk?'' he held the younger's hand and played with his fingers.

"hyeojung was here. she agreed to talk to her father and cancel the wedding which will be in a month''

''in a month?'' jaehyun's face expression changed. juyeon saw it and caressed the older's cheek.

''don't worry. it will be okay. i promised to keep you by my side right? so, i will keep that promise'' juyeon sat up and kissed jaehyun.

•~•

kevin was standing at the window looking at the beautiful view from his apartment. he was feeling uneasy. he didn't know what he was feeling but he had the feeling that he had to do something.

''i'm going crazy'' he ruffled his hair roughly and threw his body on the bed.

''i messed up..damn you moon kevin''

~•~

it was already pretty late. sunwoo sneaked into the house, trying not to make any noise.

"you are home?'' the red haired heard haknyeon's voice.

''yeah but why aren't you asleep?''

''i couldn't sleep''

sunwoo laid down on the couch. the brunette ran up to him and laid down on him.

''just sleep'' sunwoo kissed the boy's head and stroked his hair.

the chubby boy soon fell asleep. sunwoo admired his beauty. he was sleeping peacefully with his lips parted and hair down to his eyes.

haknyeon was the only one who could make his life beautiful. without him, his life would be ugly and awful.

ーTBCー