•XVI

out of five days only two days have passed. three more days were left but it was hard for him. he wanted to stay longer with jaehyun but it was impossible.

the dark blue haired lied down on the sofa while the older was in their room sleeping soundly.

juyeon was nervous about things that are going on. on the one side it's his father and on the other it's jaehyun. if he had to choose between them, without hesitation he would choose jaehyun but now the situation is different. if he chooses jaehyun his father will chase him and hurt jaehyun and that's the least wanted thing he wants.

juyeon quietly stood up and left the house. he was walking slowly with head full of thoughts. walking for one hour, he approached the familiar house.

he rang the bell and waited till someone appeared. the white haired boy opened the door. his face was puffy and hair was
messy, it seemed that he woke up right now.

''juyeon?'' eric widened his eyes upon seeing his friend at that hour.

juyeon went into the house and lazily sat on the sofa.

eric closed the door and glanced at his friend. he knew juyeon was in hard time so he approached him and sat next to him.

''i'm listening''

''where's ahin?'' juyeon sighed and looked at eric.

''upstairs, sleeping'' the white haired pointed his finger in the direction where his room was.

''hongmin called me yesterday and told me that 'my fiancé' will be here tomorrow'' he stared at the white celling earning silence from the other.

being silent for awhile eric finally said something. ''what about jaehyun?'' his eyes stared at the dark blue haired's eyes which were full of tears.

he saw juyeon crying.
for the first time in their friendship he saw him crying.
juyeon has never shown this side with eric. even though he trusted him so much he didn't want to show him this side of his. but now it was all too much for him.

''i don't want to lose him, eric'' he cried on the younger's shoulder. eric was patting his back to calm the other but he knew it could do nothing.

~•~

sunwoo again went to the same place he visited before.

he opened the door and went in, greeting someone who was sitting at the window.

''hello kevin'' his deep voice made the black haired to look at him.

''come in'' the boy named kevin said and motioned sunwoo to sit.

''i checked those papers which you gave me the other day, and i think it's enough to give them to police and let him go to jail.'' sunwoo ruffled his red hair and gave a fierce look to kevin.

the black haired smirked.''jail? it's not enough for him''  he took a deep breathe and closed his eyes. ''he has to die''

💎

''juyeon?'' the blondie walked around the whole house but couldn't find the boy.

he found his phone and called him but no one answered. he was so scared and all the bad thoughts were coming to his mind.

jaehyun ran upstairs, got dressed and went to eric's house.

after knocking for twenty minutes eric opened the door.

''eric, have you seen juyeon?'' his voice and hands were shaking.

juyeon told eric to not tell the older that he was here but looking at nervous and worried jaehyun, the white haired couldn't lie.

''he is here but please leave, he wants to be alone. don't get angry..he just wants to be alone from you because he thinks that he will lose you so...um..i hope you understand?'' eric rubbed his nape and smiled.

''oh..okay. but please tell him that I won't leave''

jaehyun ran away.
he was running and running.
and it started to rain.
it was raining as if the sky knew the pain of both of them and it was crying too.

heavy rain was making him to be unable to see and get all wet. he didn't want to go home alone so he went to his second home.

knock on the door.

''jaehyun'' yuna gasped.

''i hate everything'' he cried and fell on his knees.

yuna immediately hugged him. it wasn't first time to see him in this condition but the difference was only one thing, this time he was hurting himself so much.

sangyeon came too and helped yuna to take him in the guests room.

''take shower jaehyun and then we can talk okay?'' yuna's sweet voice was heard. the blondie nodded and went in the bathroom.

he turned on the water. the warm water started to touch his skin and made him feel even sadder.

why do i have to go through this?
you are dumb lee jaehyun.. you are dumb.

hot tears ran down to his cheeks. he was crying and crying. he wanted to say it all but he couldn't.

''now you want to talk?" the girl was sitting on the bed waiting for jaehyun.

the blondie went closer and sat next to her. he plainly smiled and gave a sad smile to yuna.

''i wish i could turn back time. 2 years ago...i wouldn't choose the same path'' he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, the smell of peach touched his nose and he smiled softly. it was yuna's scent. the most familiar. ''if i knew that i would be suffering i wouldn't choose this path yuna. it hurts the most. i knew,i knew that if i was with him everything would be worse but i risked..only because i wanted to be with him even if it was painful for me..i wish...i have never wished on those dandelions''

and the last hot tears fell from his left eye. the room was filled with strong silence and the only thing ruining it was jaehyun's crying.

but was it because of dandelions?

ーTBCー