•XXVII

kevin's words made everyone open their mouths wide. it was so sudden to hear that moon kevin was the son of the famous company director.

hongmin glared at the boy in front of him. he couldn't say anything as if his tongue was tied.

kevin looked at juyeon  ''guess our dear father can't recognise me'' he pointed the gun to his father's forehead. ''i'm sad that you can't remember your son hyungseo''

the man's face became pale listening to kevin.

''after using my mom and killing everyone who was around us, as i see you are doing pretty well'' he pressed the gun on him harder. "and today i came to take everything from you just like you did'' he shoot the man in his leg.

he then turned around to juyeon.''do you want to know what this useless father of ours did? he forced my mom to give birth to me but didn't even try to take care of us. he left my mom and i in a dirty basement and would visit us once in a year.'' he kicked the man and stepped on his leg which was bleeding. ''he then killed my mom and took my one and only friend away from me. this man took all my mom's property and appropriated the entire property.''

hongmin couldn't even say anything, he was just listening. his face was pale and his whole body was trembling.

kevin once again shoot and hit his father's leg again. the man fell on the ground, kevin got closer and crouched down.

''thank you for making my life miserable, farewell'' and he shoot once again, hitting hongmin's head.

the dead body was laying down on the ground in the blood pond. everyone was trembling from fear and didn't dear to move.

right that time, the police came and arrested kevin. the ambulance took the dead body and left.

after realising that it all ended, everyone quickly left the wedding. hyeojung had already left with her girlfriend. jaehyun rushed to juyeon and saw the mess, he slowly approached the younger and stood next to him without saying a word.

juyeon then took the older's hand and held it tightly. ''let's leave''

jaehyun nodded slowly and they left the wedding and that mess behind.

jacob was running as fast as he could and finally when police officers were taking kevin to the car, he ran up to them  and stood in front of kevin with teary eyes.

''hyungseo...i'm sorry''

kevin looked shocked hearing his real name because he has never said his real name to anyone expect one person, who was his childhood friend.

the police officers dragged him at the car and left. while leaving jacob on the ground was crying and watching the car disappear.

~~~~

four years later

both, jaehyun and juyeon graduated and were working. after graduation they moved together but due to their work schedule they couldn't see each other sometimes.

eric and ahin went to los angeles, yuna and sangyeon moved in japan for a while to stay at yuna's parents.

''i'm here'' juyeon smiled as he sat next to jaehyun in the field.

the blond haired picked up a dandelion and showed it to the younger. ''you know, back then i was coming here pretty often. i would just sit and-''

''and wish on dandelions'' the younger finished his sentence.

''how do you know?''

''i was coming here too. and one day i heard you wishing that someone you loved would be yours someday."

jaehyun looked away. his embarrassing face was hidden in his hands.

''you are lucky, that person is yours'' juyeon made jaehyun take his hands off from his face and he placed a soft peck on his lips. ''thank you for wishing on those dandelions''

and jaehyun's head was full of thoughts. was it really because of dandelions? or because it was destiny? whatever it was he was grateful to have juyeon by his side and for his wish to be granted.

ーTHE ENDー