•XI

the bang on the door was heard. jaehyun lazily sat up and glanced at the younger who was sleeping peacefully next to him. he smiled to himself and went down to open the door.

the blonde haired with half asleep face, opened the door. the short haired girl was standing there with a smile.

"good morning jaehyun'' yuna went into the house.

jaehyun closed the door and followed her. the only thing he was thinking about right now was juyeon. the dark blue haired boy who was sleeping in his room.

"why are you here? where is sangyeon?" the blondie asked nervously.

"sangyeon went at work and i wanted to visit you and talk to you'' the short haired girl gave a questioning look at jaehyun when she saw him acting weird.

"well..that's good. i wanted to talk to you too. i missed talking to you'' the blondie smiled and sat down.

"really? you don't look like you missed me" yuna teasingly messed jaehyun's hair.

the both where talking and laughing. jaehyun really missed her because she was the first one who knew about jaehyun's feelings for juyeon. she was the one who would go to him and give advice and support him.

the dark blue haired woke up and saw no one next to him. he quickly went downstairs and heard jeahyun's and yuna's laughing. something in him was so angry and wanted to snatch the older from that girl and hold him in his arms.

juyeon approached them while fixing his messy bed hair and he sat next to his hyung. both, jaehyun and yuna stopped talking and their eyes were on the younger man.

"j-juyeon?" the blonde haired's voice was shaking.

"yes babe?'' juyeon looked at the older and smiled.

jaehyun was dumbfounded. juyeon sure was teasing him but he couldn't do anything except staring at him. he then looked at yuna and smiled at her while she was smirking.

''hello, i'm yuna'' she waved her hand and secretly pinched the blondie's hand.

"hello, i'm juyeon" the younger slowly put his hand around jaehyun's waist.

the blonde haired was startled by the other's actions and he glared at him. juyeon just smiled and held the older in his arms.

''then, i'll leave.'' yuna stood up and went up to the door. "meet me at five. i'll send you the location'' she winked and left.

juyeon could admit that he was jealous of yuna. she appeared and is close to jaehyun suddenly. it makes him jealous and wants to keep the older only for himself.

"who is she?" the younger asked and raised his brow.

"she is yuna, sangyeon's girlfriend and my best friend" jaehyun removed juyeon's hand from his waist and went in his room.

5pm

the long black haired girl was sitting on a bench in the park waiting for jaehyun to come soon. time passed and finally the person she has been waiting for appeared.

"this way" yuna waved to the blonde haired.

jaehyun approached the girl while the dark blue haired was following him from behind.

"i see, you came with your boyfriend'' yuna smiled and wiggled her brows.

the blondie tried to avoid juyeon and glared at yuna, but the girl winked at him and lead the way for them.