•XII

A/N: hey guys, i hope you all are doing well and you all stay home and are healthy. so what i want to say is that im really thankful that you kept waiting for me to upload new chapters. the previous chap named 'Note' is from 17th april and after that i haven't updated anything because i lost motivation and etc. and when i was about to upload new chap my phone died so i bought new one a few days ago(jsjjjsjs 2 months passed im sorry..i kept you waiting for so long) and now when i opened wattpad i got so many notifications and it made me happy. i want to thank you for voting, reading and commenting on my story. im happy that you like it even if it's not as great as other's stories but i'll try my bestto write this story and make you enjoy it.

i also want to thank you for 2.8K..I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT WHEN I OPENED WATTPAD AND SAW IT! last time when i saw readers it was somewhere 500 or something but now its this much and I can't hide my appreciation for you all.

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU to all of you!!! i hope i won't disappoint you and write stories which you will want to read and enjoy💙💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"let me go'' jaehyun was screaming but he couldn't do anything.

was it really the end of his life? why would someone kidnap him when he was nothing to anyone. his head was full of thoughts. he was scared and terrified. if it was his last day, he wanted to hug juyeon one last time.

while he was in his thoughts, those people who were holding him, threw the blonde haired on the floor.

the blondie felt the cold floor when he fell down and felt someone's approach. the aura he got from that person, gave goosebumps and shivers to him.

the person who approached jaehyun bent down and whispered to the blonde haired. "don't worry your prince will save you'' and the terrifying laughter was heard.

"sir, juyeon is here'' a small figure came in and after telling the information he left.

jaehyun was lying down with his hands tied up and eyes blindfolded and the only thing which was in his mind was 'juyeon please don't come here' even if he was in this situation he didn't want the other to get in trouble.

the tears started to form and fall down. hot tears were rolling down nonstoply. soon the boy lost consciousness again and everything went black.

juyeon was driving as fast as he could. he would not let his father to harm his hyung. he knew his father very well and he knew he would hurt jaehyun just how he hurt someone precious to the dark blue haired.

the younger stopped the car near the familiar house and hurriedly went in.

''where the hell is he'' the dark blue haired yelled at one of his father's man.

''upstairs''

juyeon ran up the stairs and barged into his father's room only to see fainted jaehyun on the floor with blood and his asshole father who had pleased face while watching the scene in front of him.

the younger couldn't stand this and went straight to his father but he was stopped.

"finally, you came'' the man smiled and went up to his son. ''so, do you have an answer for my question?''

''what question?'' juyeon asked angrily.

"will you marry kang's family's daughter?'' the tall man glared at the dark blue haired boy.

"i said no!'' juyeon growled.

''fine'' mr.lee smiled evilly and looked at one of his man. ''sunwoo'' he called the name and the boy named sunwoo kicked jaehyun.