•X

juyeon and jaehyun went back to their houses. as always juyeon had to drop the older at his house as if it was his job.

they arrived at the blondie's house. juyeon went out to open the door for jaehyun and waited for him to go in his house while he was leaning on the car.

the older knocked on the door, knowing that sangyeon was at home but suddenly a long black haired girl opened the door.

''come in'' she smiled sweetly at jaehyun.

"yuna, you are already here?'' the blonde haired hugged the girl named yuna.

juyeon on the other side was so shocked to see a girl at his hyung's house. he was wondering who she was and why he has never seen her before and why was jaehyun so happy to see her.

he shrugged his shoulders and headed to his house. finally he arrived and as soon as he went in he rushed to his room to get some rest.

eric curiously looked at his friend and followed him. he knocked on the door and when he got response he went in.

the dark blue haired was laying on the bed facing the ceiling with head full of various things.

''wanna talk?'' the white haired asked and sat on the edge of the bed.

"talk about what'' the dark blue haired looked at him and then again the white ceiling.

"you can't lie to me and hide anything from me. i see everything'' eric raised his brow waiting for his friend to open up.

''my dad called me'' he sighed.

"he wants you to meet him again and talk shit about that topic which we have already discussed?''

juyeon hummed and sat up. his face was all sad and frowned.''he won't stop''

''let's forget your dad. so what about jaehyun hyung?"

''huh? why are you mentioning him?" the dark blue haired's face changed to shocked.

''you have feelings for him''

''are you nuts? what feelings?''

eric slapped juyeon's leg and glanced at him. ''stop fucking lying"

''what do you want me to say? hi i have feelings for lee jaehyun who is my best friend and i don't fucking know how to tell him because i'm not ready for our friendship to jump on that level? and i'm kinda afraid to accept it?'' the dark blue haired threw the pillow to eric and clicked his tongue.

''see? not hard to admit it'' the white haired laughed.

''easy to tell you but hard to confess to him and fully accept it''

he then faced his back to the other and covered himself in bkanket. eric patted his back and left without saying anything.

🌅

"mr. lee your father is waiting for you" said the boy who greeted him at the company's entrance.

"i know, kevin. no need to remind me again.'' he glared at the boy and went in the elevator.

he was breathing heavily and sweating too much. he couldn't imagine what was going to happen as soon as he would go in his dad's office but he knew it wouldn't end well.

juyeon went in the office without knocking on the door. his father was sitting in a leather chair, signing some documents. the man looked up and smiled to his son.

''how are you doing my son?''

''go straight to the point.'' the dark blue haired's voice was cold and stern.

mr. lee laughed and nodded. ''fine"

"i want you to get married to one of my friend's daughter. i have talked to them and they agreed. you're engaged and wedding will be soon''

juyeon's fierce look became even more fiercer. ''i refuse. i don't want to get married to any girl you want.''

"then, if you have anyone whom you love let me meet her and you can get married to her'' the man stood up and now he was standing in front of his son.

''that's right, i have someone whom i love but that someone isn't a girl.'' juyeon shouted already having enough of his father.

''jaehyun? is that person who you love jaehyun?"

''yes'' the dark blue haired answered with confidence. he was ready to fight but he knew he was going to lose.

mr. lee slapped juyeon's  cheek when he heard the answer. juyeon smiled bitterly and looked at his father straight in his eyes.

''do i disappoint you? i really don't care. i love jaehyun and you can't do anything with that fact.''

the man laughed and pulled his son with his collar. ''really? you will get married if you want it or not, or say goodbye to your beloved jaehyun. i swear i will make him suffer and you know i will do it''

he let go his collar and sat in his chair again. juyeon left the office as fast as he could.

after wandering around in the street the dark blue haired visited the familiar house. he knocked but no one opened the door. he was knocking and knocking until the owner of the house didn't open the door.

''juyeon?'' the blonde haired widened his eyes to see the younger.

"can i stay here?'' juyeon didn't wait for the answer and went in the house.

jaehyun closed the door and followed the younger up to his room. for jaehyun's surprise the dark blue haired went in the older's room.

he lied down on the blondie's bed and buried his head into the soft blanket and pillow which had the smell of the blonde haired's.

jaehyun lied down next to the other and stared at him and then asked. "can i ask what happened?''

juyeon now turned to the other side and faced the older. he was staring at the older for too long. he didn't want to tell him about his and his father's conversation.

''just don't ask'' the younger smiled slightly and gently stroked the other's blonde hair.

the dark blue haired out from nowhere suddenly sat on top of the older. jaehyun was so surprised and gasped.

the younger slowly was leaning closer and closer and in the end he was too close that jaehyun could feel his hot breathe.

juyeon smirked and crashed his lips on the older's. the kiss was a whole mess but slowly it became gentle.

the blonde haired for a while didn't know what to do but he kissed the other back. he threw his hands around the younger's shoulders as he slid his finger through his blue hair.

after making out for a good ten minutes they pulled out. the dark blue haired bit jaehyun's bottom lip which caused the other to moan slightly.

without saying a word juyeon hugged the older and put his arms around his waist and buried his face into jaehyun's neck.

they stayed like that for the whole day not even moving a bit. it was a good feeling to hug each other and feel each others warmth but will it last long?

ーTBCー